www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 14-02-22, 22:54   #7631
Ashnod
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANoDE View Post
Good for you, to have confirmation you're not the only one who hates him.

I couldn't agree less (because I actually tend to pursue him as a love interest), but each to their own.
Sometimes I wonder if I hate characters or if I hate the fandom surrounding them. I lean towards the latter whenever I can.

Kaidan has the unfortunate stigma of assuming romance in ME1 and it is very hard not to trigger it unintentionally. Jacob, at least in ME2, has the unfortunate baggage that Jennifer Hale just sounds like FemShep is all but inviting him up to her cabin from the moment she gets her ship back.

Feet to the fire, though, I don't hate either of them.

On the other hand, I don't understand why there is so much love for Garrus or Thane. They are who they are, but so many fans refuse to acknowledge how flawed these two characters are as people.
Ashnod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-22, 00:53   #7632
OrangeJuice
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashnod View Post
On the other hand, I don't understand why there is so much love for Garrus or Thane. They are who they are, but so many fans refuse to acknowledge how flawed these two characters are as people.
they're sexy, that's what it is.
Old 16-02-22, 00:54   #7633
Ashnod
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
they're sexy, that's what it is.
I don't get it, but to each their own.

But that also doesn't explain why people call Garrus "the ultimate space bro." That doesn't seem to have anything to do with sexiness. Only thing I can think of is that a lot of players really like going Renegade, because my Paragon Shep fought constantly with Garrus in the first two games.
Ashnod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-22, 09:28   #7634
Lord Lulu
Archaeologist

So I have been playing Mass Effect 3 on insanity for the achievement. Playing as my favorite class the Infiltrator. So far the hardest part was facing the 3 Geth Primes on Rannoch. That said I'm at the end of the Citadel DLC just before the party. Didn't seem to have any problems with the fight in the cargo bay. This time I took Kaidan and Wrex so maybe that is why it was easier. Don't think I will do the arena this time but will be farming credits to max out my weapons.