www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-12-19, 22:53   #211
SoraSakai
Professor
 
SoraSakai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 3,424
Default

This thread was amazing. Just went and read through it again. One of my best moments.
__________________
"That's a nice Tomb... would be shame if anyone happened to RAID it."
SoraSakai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-19, 00:18   #212
cephasjames
Archaeologist
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,194
Default

You drudged up a thread that's been dead for over a year just to pat yourself on the back?
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-19, 00:25   #213
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider
 
charmedangelin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 12,774
Default

And here I thought this thread was from someone who finally made a classic Lara mod.
__________________
Black Lives Matter #George Floyd
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-19, 00:44   #214
SoraSakai
Professor
 
SoraSakai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 3,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cephasjames View Post
You drudged up a thread that's been dead for over a year just to pat yourself on the back?
Yes. Indeed.
__________________
"That's a nice Tomb... would be shame if anyone happened to RAID it."
SoraSakai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-19, 11:29   #215
ESCachuli
Professor
 
ESCachuli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraSakai View Post
This thread was amazing. Just went and read through it again. One of my best moments.
You are truly disgusting. This is not the first time you are lgbtifobic, so dont pretend you are inocent. You should be ashamed and apologizing, not celebrating.

Shame on you.
ESCachuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-19, 11:32   #216
SoraSakai
Professor
 
SoraSakai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 3,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESCachuli View Post
You are truly disgusting. This is not the first time you are lgbtifobic, so dont pretend you are inocent. You should be ashamed and apologizing, not celebrating.

Shame on you.
It was from a year ago. It also isn’t homophobic or lgbtfobic(what?).
I thought 2013 Lara looked Asian. Is that racist?
Stop looking to be offended by stuff.
__________________
"That's a nice Tomb... would be shame if anyone happened to RAID it."

Last edited by SoraSakai; 17-12-19 at 11:34.
SoraSakai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-19, 11:51   #217
_Seth
Archaeologist
 
_Seth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: England ♂
Posts: 1,850
Default

My two cents on the OP: It is hideous.

She looks like if this girl tried to transform into Kim Kardashian instead of Angelina Jolie, or one of the other tramps from that gene pool-limited family.

__________________
Cemeteries are the safest place in the world; it's the living you should fear.
_Seth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-19, 11:58   #218
ESCachuli
Professor
 
ESCachuli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraSakai View Post
It was from a year ago. It also isnít homophobic or lgbtfobic(what?).
I thought 2013 Lara looked Asian. Is that racist?
Stop looking to be offended by stuff.
I dont need to look for stuff, you already do that job bringing it back. You are lgbtifobic, using "gay" and "transvestite" in a demeaning manner. Dont pretend you dont do it.

Bye felicia.
ESCachuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-19, 12:08   #219
SoraSakai
Professor
 
SoraSakai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 3,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESCachuli View Post
I dont need to look for stuff, you already do that job bringing it back. You are lgbtifobic, using "gay" and "transvestite" in a demeaning manner. Dont pretend you dont do it.

Bye felicia.
I’d say it’s pretty demeaning to assume looking like a transvestite is a bad thing. Such a shame. This is 2019. You need to get with the times and be more open-minded and accepting.

I’ve had this mod installed since it came out. So jokes on you.

Saying something “is gay” doesn’t make someone homophobic. Being homophobic makes someone homophobic. The only people who would even be offended by such a thing are insecure fascists who think the entire world should operate based around their own ideas of what should and shouldn’t be.

White people can’t wear kimonos.
Asian people can’t like hip-hop.

It’s actual disgusting behavior. You make sweeping generalizations on what is actually more complicated than you give it credit for.

“If you say something is gay in a negative way, then you’re homophobic and gross!” Well then I guess I’m homophobic, despite being bisexual. I’m anti-lgbtqi+ because I don’t subscribe to the way you’ve decided I (and people like) should talk and act. I’m LGBTQI+phobic (it’s a PH by the way, not an F) because I don’t have skin as thin as toilet paper? Because I control my own emotions and don’t let non-sentient words dictate my life? Because I’m not offended by the same things as you?

I’m LGBTQI+phobic because I think this mod makes Lara looks like a transvestite? If that’s how simplistic you think LGBTQI+phobia is then I seriously envy your life.
__________________
"That's a nice Tomb... would be shame if anyone happened to RAID it."

Last edited by SoraSakai; 17-12-19 at 12:18.
SoraSakai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-19, 13:10   #220
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter
 
Yeauxleaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: England
Posts: 8,196
Default

At this point I don't know who is worse. People who troll or people who are icapable of ignoring the troll.

An entire thread hijacked with this ****, and then only revived just to bring it up again. It's so tired.

__________________
Keep your friends close and your glass of wine closer
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 23:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.