www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 01-02-20, 18:43   #1311
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter

Golden Jade looks so nang, I love it.

I would say they usually put her lower down the reward ranks, but that's when there's better characters than her who usually get put up in demi-god and the middle category.

Shao Kahn is low tier though and as good as AI Noob Saibot is, he's terrible in online matches.

I predict;

Shao Kahn will be the reward for the season challenges
Noob will be the bottom of the three
Jade will be in the middle
Sub will be demi-god (damn shame because his skin looks bomb too)

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 01-02-20 at 18:44.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-20, 19:19   #1312
tomee
Tomb Raider

I hope you're right, because I really don't think I have physically enough time or mental stability to achieve demi god. Today I disconnected twice when I was about to win a set, then matched up with a guy who could probably whoop my ass even if he was blindfolded. I wasn't upset at all. Nope...
Old 01-02-20, 20:04   #1313
ActuallyArlow
Explorer

I just want the Noob Saibot skin, he's gonna look dope in all gold. I'm suprised Kollector wasn't included since greed is kind of his overall shtick.
Old 04-02-20, 22:54   #1314
tomee
Tomb Raider

So the Kano Cangaceiro bundle expired and the next thing that appeared was... Nightworlf?

Correct me if I'm wrong for assuming, but I was under the impression Kold War Skarlet would be next.
Old 05-02-20, 05:10   #1315
Emix
Relic Hunter

No MK11 at EVO 2020.
RIP.
Emix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-20, 22:07   #1316
tomee
Tomb Raider

Holy ****, I persisted and I finally did manage to hit demi god! I kept getting such trash matchups against skilled, but low level players (meaning little reward if you win, huge loss if you lose), but somehow I did it.

Soo... what happens when I inevitably de-rank? I think I read once that I'll still get the costume, but what about the time krystals and the gear?
Old 06-02-20, 15:49   #1317
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

I just noticed the fans that came with Kitana’s Catwoman outfit are the fans she had equipped on the “Kustomize” artwork.
Old 08-02-20, 17:42   #1318
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
Holy ****, I persisted and I finally did manage to hit demi god! I kept getting such trash matchups against skilled, but low level players (meaning little reward if you win, huge loss if you lose), but somehow I did it.

Soo... what happens when I inevitably de-rank? I think I read once that I'll still get the costume, but what about the time krystals and the gear?
I'm pretty sure you keep the skin even if you de-rank. That happened to me in a previous season where I still got the rewards even after I de-ranked.

Hope they haven't changed this though. With the game being so regularly patched you never know.
Old 09-02-20, 09:37   #1319
tomee
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
I'm pretty sure you keep the skin even if you de-rank. That happened to me in a previous season where I still got the rewards even after I de-ranked.

Hope they haven't changed this though. With the game being so regularly patched you never know.
Someone on Reddit suggested I should go to "season details" and check whatever items are lit up. If they're lit, I will get them, regardless of rank, so that's really nice.
Old 09-02-20, 22:30   #1320
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

I finally got Kitana’s “The Finale” taunt! Good grief lol.