www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 04-04-20, 08:04   #1371
ActuallyArlow
Explorer

So just made it to Demi God using just Skarlet...What a journey lol, now to wait 17 days for that Cetrion skin
Old 04-04-20, 09:34   #1372
Emix
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActuallyArlow View Post
So just made it to Demi God using just Skarlet...What a journey lol, now to wait 17 days for that Cetrion skin
As you should!! We love the Queen of Blood!
Emix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-20, 17:34   #1373
ActuallyArlow
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emix View Post
As you should!! We love the Queen of Blood!
They need to fix her whiffing issues. You can't complete B32 because the second hit will miss (unless you're in the corner). I'm always having to B3 into blood tenticle in neutral
Old 12-04-20, 10:55   #1374
ActuallyArlow
Explorer

I'm so close to God rank but all the wifi Scorpions and Jades are making me too salty tonight to continue lol
Old 14-04-20, 18:18   #1375
tomee
Tomb Raider

I dropped my controller 2 days ago and the L1 and R1 buttons popped out. I found R1, popped it back and it works fine, but L1 literally evaporated. I've been looking for it everywhere, but nothing. I know it's here in my room and I know it didn't break to pieces, because I couldn't find any, but I just can't find it.

So yeah, no grabs for me. RIP demigod, now it's definitely off the tables.
Old 14-04-20, 18:21   #1376
Greenapple968
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
I dropped my controller 2 days ago and the L1 and R1 buttons popped out. I found R1, popped it back and it works fine, but L1 literally evaporated. I've been looking for it everywhere, but nothing. I know it's here in my room and I know it didn't break to pieces, because I couldn't find any, but I just can't find it.

So yeah, no grabs for me. RIP demigod, now it's definitely off the tables.
If you can't find the L1 button, then does that mean you'll have to purchase a new controller? Things can travel surprisingly far when they get dropped, sometimes they can end up underneath other things. If you haven't already done this, then it might be worth picking things up and moving things around; you might then find the L1 button.
Old 14-04-20, 20:53   #1377
tomee
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenapple968 View Post
If you can't find the L1 button, then does that mean you'll have to purchase a new controller? Things can travel surprisingly far when they get dropped, sometimes they can end up underneath other things. If you haven't already done this, then it might be worth picking things up and moving things around; you might then find the L1 button.
I found replacement buttons for very cheap online, but it will be a while until I receive them.

Trust me I left no stones unturned when looking for it. My closets are all solid on the ground, nothing gets under it. My bed is a different case, but I literally pulled it away from the wall and it was nowhere to be seen. In theory the button could've flown out my open bedroom door, but I looked outside and still nothing. I'm super bummed.
Old 14-04-20, 21:00   #1378
Greenapple968
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
I found replacement buttons for very cheap online, but it will be a while until I receive them.

Trust me I left no stones unturned when looking for it. My closets are all solid on the ground, nothing gets under it. My bed is a different case, but I literally pulled it away from the wall and it was nowhere to be seen. In theory the button could've flown out my open bedroom door, but I looked outside and still nothing. I'm super bummed.
It is most peculiar as to what happened to the button. It obviously ended up somewhere, but it's a mystery where. At least you don't have to cough up the expense for a new controller. Now you just have to play the waiting game.
Old 15-04-20, 11:54   #1379
ActuallyArlow
Explorer

I hate my living situation. The router is far away from my game so I have to connect it via wifi-extender. I use an ethernet cord to connect the extender to the game so "technically" I'm wired, the wired connection icon pops up when I go to Kombat League. A guy yelled at me thru the mic and sent hatemail about my connection after I beat him. I told him I'm wired and he called me a liar. Idk what to do anymore, fighting games are such high maintenance.
Old 20-04-20, 00:09   #1380
tomee
Tomb Raider

I finally reached demi god this evening. This was my saltiest season so far, I was on the verge of giving up. I used to have a 12 victory lead over my losses which slowly but steadily evaporated this week. By earlier today I was 81/81 and still almost 400 points away from upranking. It was also incredibly frustrating, because I could've taken a lot of those sets. I was often on set point and/or losing to opponents with less than 10% health left. Then today somehow I had a streak of opponents I managed to beat and I closed the season at 88/83.

Also, I still don't have my L1 button. I couldn't do a grab for over a week. I hope the replacement arrives tomorrow or the day after finally.