www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 04-09-19, 15:34   #4781
malferink
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
I'm getting angry because you don't give a **** about what you've done and actually take pride in your actions. Even Rob was taken aback by your attitude about it all. Especially with your pathetic excuses.
take pride in my actions? seriously what actions you're blowing everything way out of proportions like you always do

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelCaesar View Post
Gh0stblade's youtube video he created for The Nightmare got stolen and then put up on youtube. He spent weeks trying to get it taken down. He got frustrated that news that he was not obligated to share was being broadcasted on other social media platforms. Ghostblade ended up leaving the secret forum because he got frustrated about this and the people mocking his signature.

As a result, we probably could have more information about dlc8 if some "select" individuals were nicer and respectful to him.
well thanks for explaining as you've been the only one to do so. But this makes it even funnier because the only thing I did was direct people to the forum after the croft manor dlc8 got shared by ghostblade, which was way after the nightmare video. So I got nothing to do with this at all, which makes it even funnier that some members on here lose their **** over my so-called 'leaks'
malferink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-19, 15:35   #4782
Vaskito
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
Well, I don’t know him personally, so I can’t comment about him being a holy saint or a sinful non-believer. But I also can’t see anyone else data-mining the DLC info on the web other than him. I don’t why are you so cruel towards me (I didn’t break into your house or anything) but asking questions and dictacting one’s opinion on the internet is free.

Like you said “I’m free to disagree.”
So I'm cruel for explaining datamining vs being a beta-tester, and the implications of leaking stuff in each situations. Oh cruel me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR1249 View Post
GFTY2013 or idk what he's called is also Datamining the Game (and he's such a cutie usually)
Yup, plus there was somebody else that I can't think from the top of my head rn
Old 04-09-19, 16:01   #4783
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by suli View Post
no one told me the real party is here.

I love and trust gh0stblade.
The one time me and Suli agree, Lord have mercy how can people not believe him.
Old 04-09-19, 16:04   #4784
suli
Professor

Quote:
The one time me and Suli agree, Lord have mercy how can people not believe him.
oh no..ok now i see what ms. sora was talking about..imma rethink my position..

hahahahahahahahahahahha just kidding, charmed.
Old 04-09-19, 16:08   #4785
SpyrosMonster
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraSakai View Post
Anyone who knows what data mining is and how it works understands exactly how he accessed the things he accessed in the other DLC’s.

The reason he’s unable to do the same with this one is because it hasn’t been stored anywhere for him to be able to access it.

If he were somehow able to access this 8th DLC (which he hasn’t) it would be incredibly idiotic for him to even remotely advertise that feat anywhere. Why? Because accessing it would require more than simple data mining and would enter the territory of illegal hacking. He’d be implicating himself of having potentially committed a very VERY serious crime.

Luckily, for him, this isn’t the case. I don’t believe for 5 seconds that he hacked Eidos Montreal’s private development studio and neither should you.
Your confidence about your knowledge on the matter is really curious.
Can you give an actual factual reason on how could you possibly know that he doesn't legit know about the DLC?

I'm sorry for not believing the reasoning you gave but it's pure speculation from your part.

How are you so sure that this DLC wasn't accessed the same way as the last one?
How can you be so sure that EM didn't make the exact same mistake once again,
or that the evidence he might've found were there long before his video got spread around without his consent,
which would most likely have resulted in EM stopping storing any non released files in updates?

I don't think anyone said that he has hacked any studio to obtain what he has so I don't even know where this is coming from.

He has been the only one that has been delivering beta/unreleased stuff in our community for the last few years.
It's really interesting to see people suddenly not believing him based on something that's not even factual. That's all.

Last edited by SpyrosMonster; 04-09-19 at 16:14.
SpyrosMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-19, 16:10   #4786
suli
Professor

what was in King Gh0stblade's video? any new information?
Old 04-09-19, 16:12   #4787
TR1249
Archaeologist

The Video included Alpha(?) Gameplay about The Nightmare including a scrapped Garden Section, King Suli

Old 04-09-19, 16:15   #4788
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster View Post
Your confidence about your knowledge on the matter is really curious.
Can you give an actual factual reason on how could you possibly know that he doesn't legit know about the DLC?

I'm sorry for not believing the reasoning you gave but it's pure speculation from your part.

How are you so sure that this DLC wasn't accessed the same way as the last one?
How can you be so sure that EM didn't make the exact same mistake once again,
or that the evidence he might've found were there long before his video got spread around without his consent,
which would most likely have resulted in EM stopping storing any non released files in updates?

He has been the only one for some reason that has been delivering beta/unreleased stuff in our community for the last few years.
It's really interesting to see people suddenly not believe him based on something that's not even factual. That's all.
Exactly, it's really baffling that he has been the one source we all go to who has time after time again delivered all kinds of information to us and never once lied. Now suddenly some people want to spread gossip and want to ruin people's reputation on nothing by their own lack of care and understanding.

Gh0st has not just been data mineing he was also a beta tester for Tomb Raider games and shown that he was a beta tester for Shadow as he had access to beta of the third DLC the nightmare.

He has proven his reputation time after time again and it really drives me up the wall that some people around here are so damn ignorant.

It's the exact reason why he stopped posting. He said TRF had become far too toxic from when he was posting before and boy does this make me realize a lot.

Quote:
The Video included Alpha(?) Gameplay about The Nightmare including a scrapped Garden Section, King Suli

[youtube]lQWrIZLkZQA[youtube]
Thanks for posting this, this is not something your just going to data mine. He was a beta tester for several Tomb Raider projects. So there is no way in hell that he is lying about playing DLC 8.

Last edited by charmedangelin; 04-09-19 at 16:18.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-19, 16:21   #4789
suli
Professor

Quote:

[youtube]lQWrIZLkZQA[/youtube
thank you King TR1249. wowts this without a hint of doubt show that Legend Gh0stblade has insider connections. If I was a certain someone I would stop posting from utter embarrassment.
Old 04-09-19, 16:22   #4790
SpyrosMonster
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Exactly, it's really baffling that he has been the one source we all go to who has time after time again delivered all kinds of information to us and never once lied. Now suddenly some people want to spread gossip and want to ruin people's reputation on nothing by their own lack of care and understanding.

Gh0st has not just been data mineing he was always a beta tester for Tomb Raider games and shown that he was a beta tester for Shadow as he had access to beta of the third DLC the nightmare.

He has proven his reputation time after time again and it really drives me up the wall that some people around here are so damn ignorant.

It's the exact reason why he stopped posting. He said TRF had become far too toxic from when he was posting before and boy does this make me realize a lot.
I don't remember him ever confirming he's a beta tester either.
Maybe I'm wrong but If I don't hear this from the horse's mouth, I'm not biting my tongue.

Anyway, the problem is not how he's obtaining the info anyway.
He's been consistent in providing things that without him we might've not gotten. Ever.

I'm just curious to see why the change of heart all of a sudden.

Quote:
Thanks for posting this, this is not something your just going to data mine. He was a beta tester for several Tomb Raider projects. So there is no way in hell that he is lying about playing DLC 8.
Again, I don't think he's ever said that so I wouldn't say this as a fact.
Being a beta tester would probably mean signing an NDA. If he was under an NDA and released all that, he would've been in trouble long ago.

Last edited by SpyrosMonster; 04-09-19 at 16:26.
SpyrosMonster is offline   Reply With Quote