Alex Fly
Inactive

^ This looks epic.
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-17, 20:51   #83
Laralicious

Red face

@Cezar
That looks so incredible and we feel really humbled that you found it worthy to print it out. Thank you!

We have still found a few errors and there is one pesky image that moved, so apologies for that. But how much did it cost for you to get it printed? And is it a hardback cover?
Laralicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-17, 09:18   #84
Cezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laralicious View Post
@Cezar
That looks so incredible and we feel really humbled that you found it worthy to print it out. Thank you!

We have still found a few errors and there is one pesky image that moved, so apologies for that. But how much did it cost for you to get it printed? And is it a hardback cover?
Yes, hardback cover! I've asked my friend to help me print it as cheap as possible and we decided that it has to be black and white unfortunatly (except title pages). But it looks still ok! I've paid for 2 volumes 120 zloties in Poland which is about 30 dollars. If all pages would be colorful, it costed 3, 4 times more

Last edited by Cezar; 17-04-17 at 09:21.
Cezar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-21, 16:27   #85
Laralicious

Smile Encyclopedia Second Edition

Hello all!

It's been a long time since the last update but we've been busy working away. We've completed the second edition of the Tomb Raider Encyclopedia and we are planning on releasing it tomorrow, just in time for the 25th anniversary.

I'll update the first post with new links and information tomorrow, but this version contains new entries covering Shadow of the Tomb Raider, the Tomb Raider 2018 movie, a brief write-up of the new crossovers. Also included in a new document for easier reading.

I thank everyone here for all the support and nice comments regarding the previous version; it still impresses me that Cezar printed it out, so thank you!!

P.S - Hope that the mods don't mind me resurrecting my old thread, I wasn't sure if to make a new thread or not, but I thought it would be best to use this one.
Old 25-10-21, 16:13   #86
Laralicious

Smile Second Edition Encylopedia Released!

Hello everyone.

On this important day, I'd like to announce the release the Second Edition of the Tomb Raider Encyclopedia. I've updated the first post with a download link and this same info but have put it here for ease of access.

What's New?
Well we've added Shadow of the Tomb Raider entries and its novel 'Path of the Apocalypse', there's new entries for the 2018 movie and basic information on any new crossovers as well as a few miscellaneous entries. There's been a ton of corrections and alterations too, which can be seen in the Additions and Corrections document included.

What is Included in the Download?
The Encyclopedia and Ready Reference is separate (see point below) but we've added in a few other documents: Maps doc, Relics doc, Documents doc, Transcripts doc, an Additions and Corrections doc and a list of new Entries doc

Anything Else?
- Yep, sadly, this will be the final release as the Encyclopedia and Ready Reference documents have become so big and strenuous on Microsoft Word that it now crashes, the documents become faulty and some entries have even gone missing. Thank goodness we kept frequent back-ups!
- We won't be releasing any smaller updates, this is it, so if there are any mistakes, my apologies.
- Feature Pages have been removed. We didn't feel that these met the high standard that we wanted.

Download Link ~ Mediafire

A big thank you to all those for your continued interest once again and for those who download this second edition, we hope that you enjoy reading it!
Old 25-10-21, 16:19   #87
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Thumbs up

Thank you very much for sharing Laralicious.
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-21, 10:23   #88
whosyourdady

Thumbs up Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cezar View Post
So I finally have printed TR Encyclopedia in 2 volumes

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q...psclwuyytp.jpg
Hey, it looks stunning!
Congratulations from me, also
whosyourdady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-21, 11:53   #89
tomblover

Links are dead, anyone got a re-up?
tomblover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-21, 21:36   #90
Laralicious

Sorry @tomblover that I didn't notice this sooner! I don't know why the links are dead as I did reupload it sorta recently, but this link should work. It's the direct mediafire link.

here

I'll get the original links sorted soon.