Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 16-03-19, 10:31   #2051
irishhips

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
I finally got a chance to play Let’s Go Pickachu in Target today. It’s so beautiful and fun. I really have to get a Switch now lol.
Becareful now, It happened to me too, I was bought into the hype, bought the game and the switch...stopped playing the game after 8 badges...got bored of the switch and sold it.
irishhips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-19, 19:01   #2052
AntRaidsTombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishhips View Post
Becareful now, It happened to me too, I was bought into the hype, bought the game and the switch...stopped playing the game after 8 badges...got bored of the switch and sold it.
Omg!!! Lol i hope that won’t be me. Heck I’d keep it just in case for Shield and Sword.
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-19, 21:25   #2053
ggctuk

Quote:
Omg!!! Lol i hope that won’t be me. Heck I’d keep it just in case for Shield and Sword.
Yeah, selling the console because you get bored of it seems a bit... extreme, especially since there are some really good reasons to keep it (AAA games on the go, something that wasn't seen often on previous Nintendo consoles).

Selling it because they aren't making games on it anymore, on the other hand... *coughPSVitacough*
ggctuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-19, 21:34   #2054
irishhips

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggctuk View Post
Yeah, selling the console because you get bored of it seems a bit... extreme, especially since there are some really good reasons to keep it (AAA games on the go, something that wasn't seen often on previous Nintendo consoles).
well the eshop didn't help, to many shovelware in store, plus the joycons weren't very strong on the switch, they tend to pop off
Old 16-03-19, 22:40   #2055
AntRaidsTombs

Oh goodness. I hope they have fixed those problems with the later models. I know Nintendo’s systems are usually faulty at times. I’m gonna eventually break and get one because I want to play some of the other games like Smash Brothers. and stuff.
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-19, 22:53   #2056
domino92

Quote:
Oh goodness. I hope they have fixed those problems with the later models. I know Nintendo’s systems are usually faulty at times. I’m gonna eventually break and get one because I want to play some of the other games like Smash Brothers. and stuff.
The joy-cons are pretty great controllers. They don't really "pop off," and if they do they're defective and should likely be replaced.

And y'know what? If you don't like it, go out and buy a Pro controller. It's easily one of the best controllers I've ever held. Very comfortable.
domino92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-19, 23:41   #2057
Portugalraider

Quote:
well the eshop didn't help, to many shovelware in store, plus the joycons weren't very strong on the switch, they tend to pop off
What sort of eshop did you go? Definitely not the eshop I did. The switch has a really good collection of indies there and they are not really that difficult to find... Like, at all... :/

And of course, basically all Nintendo AAA games and the idea of portable Doom and Wolfenstein and Dark Souls and Bayonetta and Minecraft and Rocket League and Hellblade in a few weeks and... (You get the deal)
Portugalraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-19, 10:35   #2058
Zelda master

Quote:
If they pop off, have them repaired. I've experienced that Nintendo is very generous with joy-con repairs. Though you milage may vary of course per region/country.
Zelda master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-19, 10:41   #2059
irishhips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda master View Post
If they pop off, have them repaired. I've experienced that Nintendo is very generous with joy-con repairs. Though you milage may vary of course per region/country.
how can I? I mentioned I sold the switch
Old 17-03-19, 13:08   #2060
Zelda master

Yeah, now it won't work, but when you still had it
Zelda master is offline   Reply With Quote