Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 24-07-19, 05:12   #721
ActuallyArlow

^^If the bo's not Pink it ain't her signature! Lol jk still wish there was one though.

Also I recently found out Jade's DB2 (Not Dodging Shadows) in her kustom variation is a good meaty/oki attack. I didn't know it could actually launch in the corner.

ActuallyArlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-19, 21:23   #722
AntRaidsTombs

So Nightwolf is supposed to be released for early access August 13th.
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-19, 22:09   #723
tomee

tomee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-19, 13:45   #724
Emix

Just curious, how many heads do you guys have? I only have 8 so far, after 150h played. :/
Also i still don't have at least one character tower completely finished. I am now on Jade's final lvl 5 tower but requirements are really crazy. I feel like i can't keep up with all the grinding.
Emix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-19, 18:25   #725
AntRaidsTombs

I got all the heads, I did it with the survivor tower. It took a while but I got them all.
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-19, 18:30   #726
Yeauxleaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emix View Post
Omg just got "Jade's Signature Bo" from Kronika's Vault.
Those crystal balls that appear in the Krypt? I looked those up online and I believe they have their own inventory like the shrine does. There's a cool Skarlet skin I saw someone got from it that I'd like haha

Good to know the bo staff is from those and not from the stupid shrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActuallyArlow View Post
^^If the bo's not Pink it ain't her signature! Lol jk still wish there was one though.
I'd say it was always more purple than pink I do quite like that they made her staff and frisbee blade thing have a green glow, she is "Jade" after all. That said, I think it would be cool to kustomise the glow colour back to purple.

This sounds nit-picky I know, but I do wish we had the option of choosing the gear colour scheme indepedently of the skin we're using. Sometimes there's a really cool-looking weapon or piece of gear, but on my favourite skin, it gets a fixed matching colour scheme that I'm not so keen on.

Quote:
Just curious, how many heads do you guys have? I only have 8 so far, after 150h played. :/
Also i still don't have at least one character tower completely finished. I am now on Jade's final lvl 5 tower but requirements are really crazy. I feel like i can't keep up with all the grinding.
That's... weird, but I'm wondering do you always play yourself or do you let the AI play?

I'm not gonna lie I let the AI play itself loads, and the AI is very good at using fatalities, probably 80% of the time it does. I got all the heads fairly quickly just doing this. You might want to download Shao Khan though if yuou haven't already, because (almost like the game is pushing you to purchase him), he doesn't appear very often in either klassic towers or Towers of Time if you don't have him. It makes getting his head much slower if you don't.

As for the character tower requirements, they did patch it a while ago to make the unlock requirements waaaay more reasonable than they were. It's quite easy now to just go into the klassic towers (I do the Survivor one, where you can set it to super easy) and do what needs to be done on there.

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 27-07-19 at 18:35.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-19, 19:08   #727
Emix

I never played any AI games. Maybe once when it was required for one ToT. But other than that never.
Old 27-07-19, 19:36   #728
Yeauxleaux

Quote:
I never played any AI games. Maybe once when it was required for one ToT. But other than that never.
If you're busy doing something else while you're in the room, you could just set a good AI character like Noob Saibot up in the "endless" klassic tower. He'll do loads of fatalities then and last anything between 30-50 battles before losing. You just need to press X on the controller at the end of each match to make it continue.

If you've already got some heads, then I imagine you're likely not far off with the other characters just doing whatever you've been doing. That happened with me, once I got the first couple of heads the others weren't far behind, given the indiscriminate use of fatalities against everyone equally.

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 27-07-19 at 19:37.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-19, 20:21   #729
Emix

^ Thank you for all the info. I hope that i am getting the rest soon. Honestly i never hated seeing Fatalities more than i am hating them now in this game, lmao.
Old 27-07-19, 20:50   #730
johnanonymouz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post

Good to know the bo staff is from those and not from the stupid shrine
you'd have more chances in the shrine. these vaults randomly spawn every 1h I think and you have to run around the whole krypt until you find them.
johnanonymouz is offline   Reply With Quote