www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 18-11-19, 06:33   #21
Raider8
Historian

I honestly just wish the reboot Trilogy re-releases in the year of 25th Anniversary of the franchise. They could rework on everything in the reboot that got cancelled. I wouldn't ask for a new game if they add more playable content to 13, Rise and shadow.
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-19, 08:49   #22
jackoimina
Explorer

Not stupid at all. Some time ago I had a similar idea in mind but not so detailed and worked out as yours haha But it was generally about Croft Manor becoming the main hub of an entire TR game and you get to travel the world from there. No scavenging and upgrades at camps, you have to prepare in the manor, choose your weapons and outfits for the location LC is going to, choose a vehicle to be deployed or smth if the game's gameplay model would support that type of thing and that's it, you leave and explore. Great job at working the idea out for CM DLC. I wish it would actually happen
Old 18-11-19, 10:18   #23
JayB_1988
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackoimina View Post
Not stupid at all. Some time ago I had a similar idea in mind but not so detailed and worked out as yours haha But it was generally about Croft Manor becoming the main hub of an entire TR game and you get to travel the world from there. No scavenging and upgrades at camps, you have to prepare in the manor, choose your weapons and outfits for the location LC is going to, choose a vehicle to be deployed or smth if the game's gameplay model would support that type of thing and that's it, you leave and explore. Great job at working the idea out for CM DLC. I wish it would actually happen
I love that idea !!! That would be really cool. Hope we will get something like that in the next TR game.
Old 18-11-19, 11:20   #24
jackoimina
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayB_1988 View Post
I love that idea !!! That would be really cool. Hope we will get something like that in the next TR game.
Tnx. I guess it could be interesting And I think it's new in the third-person action genre of games. They should try new stuff with TR, no matter how much we love the franchise and many of us love the new games too, it does at times feel like second place, following other trends (uncharted, tlou) instead of creating it's own. Would be colol to really see smth entirely new in the next game
Old 18-11-19, 12:56   #25
Lyle Croft
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackoimina View Post
This is..
Omg great....puzzles and a main hub