www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Arts and Entertainment

Old 24-11-21, 19:04   #3991
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

I have a feeling that the finale in two weeks will not give any real resolution and that the three specials will continue the story in some part.
Old 24-11-21, 19:13   #3992
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter

I think this will be case. Last year they announced the series as 8 episodes. Now it's a six part series with two specials and later an additional one to celebrate the BBC century.
Old 24-11-21, 19:16   #3993
Rai

The IMDB page does include the January and spring specials as being part of S13, so it could be there will be a continuation of sorts, even if the six part Flux ends with the sixth chapter in some way. It looks like the Centenary special is its own thing. If that is in any way officially recognised.

Last edited by Rai; 24-11-21 at 19:17.
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-21, 19:33   #3994
sackboy123
Tomb Raider

I see the Flux storyline getting resolved but then we have the aftermath. The sector wars with the Sontarans, Daleks and Cybermen. They can't just forget about that unless time gets rewritten and the Flux never happens

Judging from the New year poster, the TARDIS is still going to be damaged and that story arc will continue

We might not even get all the answers to the Division or the Timeless Child until the last special

Also the Series 13 boxset will not include Revolution of the Daleks unless it gets added last minute like Resolution with Series 12
Old 25-11-21, 18:54   #3995
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

It's entirely possible there will be a full set of Revolution, Flux and whatever is coming next once it's all done. At least they better, because I sure as hell will never spend a single cent on that utter garbage episode on its own...
Old 26-11-21, 13:47   #3996
sackboy123
Tomb Raider

I feel like the three specials will get its own boxset similar to the Series 4 Specials

If a Full boxset does come though, then I hope it gets announced soon then I won't bother getting Flux then. But it's getting advertised as Series 13 boxset, so I don't know
Old 26-11-21, 18:09   #3997
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

Hold on anyway, you never know how the Beebs will do this. I find it absolutely bonkers if Revolution remains as a separate release throughout its life. Because that episode doesn't deserve as much as a cent. Absolute garbage.
Old 26-11-21, 22:04   #3998
sackboy123
Tomb Raider

I'll probably get both anyway if that's the case. Massive Doctor Who fan

I'm hoping they do collection boxsets for modern Who at some point. Be nice to have a uniform collection with them continuing the Seasons like Series 1 being Season 27 etc
Old 27-11-21, 17:48   #3999
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by sackboy123 View Post
I'm hoping they do collection boxsets for modern Who at some point. Be nice to have a uniform collection with them continuing the Seasons like Series 1 being Season 27 etc
It's crazy, but in France they actually have a pretty good looking boxset of all of New Who:

Old 28-11-21, 18:21   #4000
sackboy123
Tomb Raider

Oh my God, I certainly did not expect that ending

The final chapter is upcoming, I honestly can't wait. I need the answers now

I do see one last encounter with the Fugitive Doctor on its way, as the title is called "The Vanquishers" and one of the Sontarans in War of the Sontarans called The Doctor, The Vanquisher