Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 16-11-14, 23:03   #41
sackboy123

You should look at TRLE.Net

It's got Millions of Custom levels and it's got a Search function so you can search what type of level you wanna play

http://www.trle.net/sc/search.php
sackboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-14, 23:05   #42
Patrick star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaelen View Post
Yes please!
well Sackboy beat me to the site this is where all custom games\levels are , if you wanted to try the levels I suggested , just do the search for them there and enjoy
Patrick star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-14, 23:11   #43
Seth94

Quote:
Originally Posted by sackboy123 View Post
What if we said

Search for the Golden Mask is better then Golden Mask
Now you're talking my lingo.

Haha no, my game will never be as good as the Golden Mask. Besides, there are a lot of things that I could've done better with it anyway. :/
Seth94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-14, 23:14   #44
Patrick star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth94 View Post
Haha no, my game will never be as good as the Golden Mask. Besides, there are a lot of things that I could've done better with it anyway. :/
downloading your game right now
Old 16-11-14, 23:22   #45
sackboy123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth94 View Post
Now you're talking my lingo.

Yes cough Too many shooting enemies Cough
sackboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-14, 23:24   #46
Trenton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick star View Post
hay , go play TR :redemption , Jade empire , mists of Avalon , chosen , beyond the scion and many others (just to name a few) and then come back and say something like that
I can say it in the loudest voice , there are some custom games\levels I played that tops anything Core or Crystal alike ever made and are ten times better ...
I seriously doubt there are any fanmade levels out there that tops anything Core did. And even if there might be the odd custom level with almost the same quality as Core that still doesn't matter. Playing a fanmade level can't compare to an actual Tomb Raider game with 15-20 levels that are all masterpieces.
Trenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-14, 23:25   #47
Seth94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick star View Post
downloading your game right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by sackboy123 View Post
Yes cough Too many shooting enemies Cough
No more than in TR2.
Seth94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-14, 23:26   #48
peeves

badassgamez did a live stream of TR2 all secrets no medi packs no saves and he made it all the way to tibetan foothills then he died. In fact the number of shooting human enemies in TR2 and TR7 weren't nothing compared to TR9's amount of human shooting enemies.

Last edited by peeves; 16-11-14 at 23:27.
peeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-14, 23:28   #49
jajay119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
I seriously doubt there are any fanmade levels out there that tops anything Core did. And even if there might be the odd custom level with almost the same quality as Core that still doesn't matter. Playing a fanmade level can't compare to an actual Tomb Raider game with 15-20 levels that are all masterpieces.
Some of them really give Core a run for their money if I'm completely honest; Mists of Avalon (which has 8 sections/levels) is incredibly designed using the NGLE and moves from the TRAE that were found. IT really takes Core's games and builds on them spectacularly. Sure the voicing can be a bit off and the levels are shorter but when you consider it's one person conceptualising, designing, realising against Core who had a whole team and a budget it's extremely impressive sometimes.

Last edited by jajay119; 16-11-14 at 23:31.
jajay119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-14, 23:30   #50
Patrick star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
I seriously doubt there are any fanmade levels out there that tops anything Core did.
I don't think you touched any fanmade level\game so I think I know where you're coming from .
anyway keep doubting that , I'm giving up trying to convince you any more (you seem to love these a lot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajay119 View Post
Some of them really give Core a run for their money if I'm completely honest; Mists of Avalon (which has 8 sections/levels) is incredibly designed using the NGLE and moves from the TRAE that were found. IT really takes Core's games and builds on them spectacularly. Sure the voicing can be a bit off and the levels are shorter but when you consider it's one person conceptualising, designing, realising against Core who had a whole team and a budget it's extremely impressive sometimes.

zmWB3ac-zxw
you till him

Last edited by Patrick star; 16-11-14 at 23:38.