www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 07-07-20, 21:26   #21
AgentXP
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feder View Post
I wasn't planning on a sequel actually

That final cut was something I've been force to put because the statistics of level 4 wouldn't show up if there wasn't a cut. So I replace the default Larson's cut by Natla's, because at least, it would me more fitting and could left a sort of open ending. Still, it was a little confusing, you just killed Natla and destroy the Scion and then she appears on a strange empty room placing it again? Didn't look so good

Now I found a way to show the statistics without having a cut, so the ending is not open anymore. But that doesn't mean there couldn't be a sequel
Aww I hope so haha, I was hoping for sequal lol
Old 10-07-20, 15:18   #22
DaroRaider
Historian

Found something very curious when playing this game in DOSBOX version.
Look at the video.

When Lara starts firing you can see the Collison/Visibility Box in the fire sprite. It is not a sprite, it's actually called "Gunflare" moveable.
This only happen in DosBox version not in ATI, so taking in account that the *.phd file are the same in both version, it has something to do with DOSBOX.
Old 10-07-20, 17:21   #23
Feder
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaroRaider View Post
This only happen in DosBox version not in ATI, so taking in account that the *.phd file are the same in both version, it has something to do with DOSBOX.
Yes, it only happens on DOSBOX. Only in certain angles you can see the lines of every objects, not only the pistol flare effect, but doors, statics, etc. I think it's something 3dfx does on the glide exe.
Feder is offline   Reply With Quote