www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 15-04-19, 22:15   #4971
redfox45
Archaeologist

Didn't he admit it was the fruit? that was all he ever wanted?

Also I think they needed some kind of explanation as to how he was still alive. I believe the story up until 5 was that after 3 he fought Mundus, lost, his body was destroyed and what was left of him (his soul) was put into the Nelo Angelo armour, and once Nelo was done that should have been it for good.
If they retconned it then fine I guess but it just seems like they just skipped over it like "Who cares why he's still alive, you wanted him back so here he is"
redfox45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-19, 02:53   #4972
domino92
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfox45 View Post
Didn't he admit it was the fruit? that was all he ever wanted?
I don't think it was the fruit per se, just power in general. In DMC3 it was Sparda's power, theoretically in the form of his sword, Force Edge, combined with the amulets to make the Devil Sword Sparda.

In DMC5 it was the fruit. Whatever maguffin he chooses, the point is just to achieve absolute power.

What he plans on doing with that power? Meh, it's never really explained and that's fine.
Sometimes it's the power we achieve along the way that was truly what we were looking for all along.
Old Today, 10:56   #4973
redfox45
Archaeologist

Looks as if there isn't going to be any further DLC despite a data mined playable certain someone who was found in the game.

While I kind of wish there was more costumes to unlock like in 3, beyond that I'm actually respecting that a lot especially from Capcom.

Finished games with DLC as an optional add on it always how it should be and this standard should be set more often. As this is how we found ourselves accepting paying extra money for a game that was deliberately not released in it's entirity as the "way things are now"

Last edited by redfox45; Today at 11:49.
redfox45 is online now   Reply With Quote