Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Chronicles

Old 28-10-19, 13:36   #1
MilkShakespear

Default Timex TMX Grip Clip GAME??

Hey Raiders, apparently during the release of Chronicles, to hype up the game and new movie (Cradle of Life) Tomb Raider teamed up with Timex for some $$. In addition to selling a "Tomb Raider TMX Grip Clip", Timex's website included "an online game where Lara defeated her enemies with the Timex Grip Clip watch."

Does anyone know ANYTHING about this game? Do any screenshots exist? (And here's the reach) Is it even at all possible to PLAY this game? I will happily reward someone $100 if they can get me to the point that I can play this game through.
MilkShakespear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-19, 23:31   #2
Patrick Shannon

This game would indeed be fun to find and play, if it exists. I've never heard of it, although I do have one of the clip watches in my collection.

I hope somebody can provide the needed information...
Patrick Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-19, 11:36   #3
george_croft

From what i can find there's no mention of this game on the official Timex website viewed through web archives between 2000-2001. There's a section dedicated to Tomb Raider though if you click the Banner, you can double check to see if there's any info I've missed.

The Tumblr you linked to seems to have posted a defunct link to a supposed screenshot of the game. Have you tried contacting them to ask if they have the images of the game?
george_croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-19, 20:26   #4
Laralicious

Hi, I run the Virtual Lara tumblr.

Sadly, when I put that link up, the image existed but I never saved it. Well, now I save everything! Sorry that I can't help; I've been watching this thread to see if anyone else had anything. I've had a quick search in Meagan's book and it seems that she hasn't written about it.
Laralicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-19, 18:19   #5
MilkShakespear

Laralicious! You run a great tumblr! I'm a big fan, so shout out to your diligent work!
MilkShakespear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-19, 12:34   #6
Laralicious

Thank you, that's very kind. Although it's a tumblr, I try to run it like a fan website, putting up unique stuff that doesn't usually fit the tumblr blog format.

I'm always researching in to Tomb Raider's past, checking old fan sites and the such, so hopefully I will come across something that will help in this mystery.
Laralicious is offline   Reply With Quote