Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 23-01-20, 06:53   #1301
Emix

The fact that Skarlet died for Cetrion's sins... And funny thing is Cetrion stays S tier. While Skarlet stays bottom 5, just worse.
She already had nerfed and the worst teleporter in the game and they nerfed hers too. Plus grab krushing blows nerf... I am just wondering what is NRS smoking.
Emix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-20, 07:42   #1302
ActuallyArlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emix View Post
The fact that Skarlet died for Cetrion's sins... And funny thing is Cetrion stays S tier. While Skarlet stays bottom 5, just worse.
She already had nerfed and the worst teleporter in the game and they nerfed hers too. Plus grab krushing blows nerf... I am just wondering what is NRS smoking.
IMO im glad that grab kb were nerf. They are highly OP as it is. Also Kollector has the worst teleport, thats why he's still allowed to do far away teleport with just 1 bar instead of 2. They could have atleast fixed her B34 for whiffing issues though. When B3 hits, 4 misses and when B3 misses, ur lucky if 4 hits in neutral.
ActuallyArlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-20, 22:04   #1303
Emix

They heard my prayers!! Kold War Skarlet will be available soon!
Old 24-01-20, 00:58   #1304
AntRaidsTombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emix View Post
They heard my prayers!! Kold War Skarlet will be available soon!
Finally!!!! I hope they hear my prayers and drop Kitana’s human revenant skins lol.
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-20, 20:56   #1305
AntRaidsTombs

Finally got one of Kitana’s new taunts. Also, I unlocked Mileena’s teddy bear from one of the Joker’s towers. It’s soooo cute lol.

Now why would they make the mask to Kitana’s Catwoman outfit not apart of the gear? It’s stuck to the outfit.

Kitana’s new brutality: https://twitter.com/kingethe2nd/stat...150702084?s=21

Last edited by AntRaidsTombs; 30-01-20 at 15:40.
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-20, 13:26   #1306
Emix

Anyone noticed that they changed Sindel's skin tone? She looks more pale/white now after the patch.
Old 31-01-20, 16:54   #1307
tomee

Kombat League drains me. This is only the second season I'm participating, but I feel washed. Last time I didn't start from the beginning of the season and I finished in Grand Master as a result, but my impression was that it was fairly generous with points and with persistence you can reach Demigod if you play just 5 sets every day.

This time however... oh my god. When I reached Grand Master I went on long ass losing streak, I stalled for several days, ranked up then de-ranked twice. It was so disappointing and killed my enthusiasm. There's still almost 12 days to go, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to achieve this.
tomee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-20, 21:31   #1308
Emix

Finally got all the gear for Sindel. I am still missing that one skin tho.
Old 01-02-20, 09:19   #1309
ActuallyArlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
Kombat League drains me. This is only the second season I'm participating, but I feel washed. Last time I didn't start from the beginning of the season and I finished in Grand Master as a result, but my impression was that it was fairly generous with points and with persistence you can reach Demigod if you play just 5 sets every day.

This time however... oh my god. When I reached Grand Master I went on long ass losing streak, I stalled for several days, ranked up then de-ranked twice. It was so disappointing and killed my enthusiasm. There's still almost 12 days to go, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to achieve this.
You aren't alone with this take. Tons of players find it more demoralizing than rewarding. All the toxic players, lag, bullcrap point system ect.
ActuallyArlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-20, 13:17   #1310
tomee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActuallyArlow View Post
You aren't alone with this take. Tons of players find it more demoralizing than rewarding. All the toxic players, lag, bullcrap point system ect.
I'm on PC, so the toxic player issue doesn't really affect me since nobody uses mics and messaging is also more complicated, because they have to add me first. Too much hassle. I think the rewarding system is also okay-ish, you get 2 to 3 times as many points for winning than for losing.

PC does however randomly desynchronise, I'd say once or even twice out of 5 matchups. Usually it happens very early into the match so it's just whatever, but when I'm close to victory, I want to throw my dualshock out the window. Matchmaking also seems to be unfair to me, last night I had a match that I felt I was gonna win, but it disconnected randomly. The next matchup was against a guy that had a 75% chance of winning and did just that.

I don't know, it's just.. I expected to peak eventually, but not THIS hard. It's like I hit a brick wall.

I hope the golden Jade skins from the next season aren't demi god tier, because I don't trust myself to reach that.

tomee is offline   Reply With Quote