www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 19-04-18, 11:17   #10891
dcw123
Relic Hunter

Edit : This game is officially dead to me now MP wise.
Every time I try and forgive it and play a few matches - its unbearable.
Noobs mainly - hanging or swinging about, falling to their deaths, not reviving or moving away from grenades etc etc
I just quit 4 goddamn matches in a row due to painfully bad teammates. Like they don't even know the basics..
No wonder there are so many Late Join matches.

I'm off to play COD instead - tho you could argue those are just as guilty.. - dweeby little kids and teens who suck and think they're awesome - generation snowflake that hate losing at anything etc etc
Lootboxes and Pay 2 Win - not really fair on those who want to unlock stuff the traditional way (for free)

This was a late join match I just had.. I couldn't believe my eyes.. no way were we clawwing that win back. Phhf
ND just don't give a damn now they've made their money and moved onto TLOU2..
Great way to treat one of your biggest franchises..

Next game turned into this - not long after I took this, one of the bottom 3 quit.. so did I.

Maybe I'm just really unlucky? Every single match without fail, is like this. Who wins becomes based on who has less noob kids on their team.
I've spent the last 1 hour 15 mins on UC4MP and only played ONE good match. Every other one has sucked and I have had to quit..
I grow tired of having the same **** over and over..
Time for another break.. though I doubt it will improve. It'll probably only worsen since ND aren't keeping tabs on the situation

Last edited by dcw123; 24-04-18 at 15:16.
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-18, 03:38   #10892
ozzman
Tomb Raider

i started playing again and it's still an unorganized mess pretty much every match XD i usually just sneak off and pop the other team from behind because my team usually just does head on fights
Old 27-04-18, 11:45   #10893
dcw123
Relic Hunter

Uncharted is such a pain... its unique for some reason.

I played COD MP for first time yesterday at LV 1.. so obviously not the best guns or mods unlocked - I held up pretty well considering.
And sure that game has players who aren't very good..
But never have I seen it to the extent of UC4 (people dying 10 times with no kills)

Its excrutiating.. I dipped into a few matches today to give it another go but regretting it already.
All I see is blue X's everywhere all the time.. sometimes 3 players at a time all huddled together die at once. Derp!!

In COD there doesn't seem to really be such noobish behaviour.
You could argue the controls etc are less challenging to new players or whatever - but you at least practice basics first..
Which I guess people on UC4 just do not do.
I'll only ever really play UC4 in parties now coz its just bonkers.
Noticed the same names over and over again so maybe the MO is dying? People are giving up on it coz its full of casuals?? IDK

Last edited by dcw123; 27-04-18 at 11:50.
Old 27-04-18, 23:34   #10894
Ian666
Historian

Anybody up for playing a few games, sick of randomers.
Ian666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-18, 13:15   #10895
dcw123
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian666 View Post
Anybody up for playing a few games, sick of randomers.
Lol I know right!
I had one guy die 10 times just messing in ropes..

It was on Sunken Ruins where there are 2 ropes and a bridge..
He was literally just swinging from one side to the other like 3 or 5 times.. why?!
Then over the mic the kids mum said something.. so he clearly sounded too young to even be playing.

I tend to play COD online now.. sure not everyone might not be so great (including me LOL) but at least most are competant and not 8 yr old kids (like most of UC4 is)

This was the least match I had. Started off great and revived a few people... sadly my back couldn't carry everyone. I got ganged upon a few times 3 vs 1 BS
I quit.. it got worse than this BTW
7 - 18 literally just after I shot this.. urghhh

When you start a match and within the first 30 seconds everyone but you dies all at once.. **** that.
Only issue I have with COD is the FPS view and not being able to see all around you. Uncharted should be easier for people in that regard but apparently not..

I just played another game.. we did good until some people quit and then whoever rejoined sucked.
Someone died 7 times no downs or kills and guess what?
He was some random foreign kid over the mic. Again.
I know ND have no control what age group play but seriously all these kid noobs are ruining a once fun MP.

I don't even care anymore... if only I had some other decent games to play but sadly nothing really new out I want/like.. SOTTR is so far away lol

Last edited by dcw123; 28-04-18 at 14:44.
Old 28-04-18, 18:17   #10896
_Seth
Archaeologist

Check this out.

Old 28-04-18, 20:09   #10897
xLara_Nathanx
Relic Hunter

Wow that’s so cool! Imagine an Uncharted Level Editor.
Old 28-04-18, 23:13   #10898
WWETombRaider
Relic Hunter

Sideshow is releasing their second Nathan Drake statue. Looks absolutely gorgeous, and makes me want to buy it. The price tag, however, pulls me back to reality.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...merica-902863/
WWETombRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-18, 23:26   #10899
BluenoseGames
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWETombRaider View Post
Sideshow is releasing their second Nathan Drake statue. Looks absolutely gorgeous, and makes me want to buy it. The price tag, however, pulls me back to reality.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...merica-902863/
Oh lord, $350 ...
BluenoseGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-18, 09:58   #10900
dcw123
Relic Hunter

Even after giving up on UC4 and playing COD ww2 - I've begun to realise noobs dominate a lot of online games in general..
Issue with COD over UC4 is the level system.. you have no guns or unlocks when starting out.
Urghh

Spawn kills are no fun either - thats the only thing UC does better IMO.
At least in UC most guns and stuff are available no matter what rank you are..

Its a tough one.. COD is more enjoyable for me for now though TBH. Players seem much more competant..
Only hitch I have with COD is the OTT weapons like incenary shotguns etc..
Pretty much 1 hit kill and no real skill required..
Since I have none of that fancy stuff unlocked - I have to make do with basics... that way its about skill.
UC4 tends to be who had mysticals and Hunters..

Even in COD people can be total **** - the last killcam showed 4 people on my team running towards 1 solo guy - he shot them all on a line. How dumb do you have to be?!

Edit 2 : worst match ever thanks to noobs. Familiar type of thing to Uncharted. 1 or 2 people can cost you a match.
It makes it harder for the remaining 3 of you, as your VS 5 and outnumbered. Being a low level I don't have half of the fancy guns or gear... so its difficult.

Probably more than likely kids playing again LOL

Its a lot like UC4 Survival. How can these players have higher Ranks yet completely suck?

Last edited by dcw123; 02-05-18 at 14:35.