Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Tomb Editor

Old 24-02-21, 14:54   #1
ilariacroft

Default Water sound when someone shoots at Lara

Hello, I am experiencing this little problem: when Lara is hit by a firearm, there is a sound of water. Can you tell me what is the animation of Lara being hit so that I can remove that sound?
Another question: is there a limit to the distance between an enemy (SAS or Baddy) and the trigger that activates it?
Thank you!
ilariacroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-21, 15:12   #2
adngel

I think is not Lara, but the enemy, I remember those water sounds problem happening with TR4 ninja baddys in Karnak.

But the solution shouldn't be search wrong sounds in the enemy, in that case was a problem of a missing sound in the compiled level. Before to edit the enemy, I would check the sounds in level settings, is the sound found and included?

About distance, there is not any rule about any distance between an enemy and its trigger. (you can put a trigger in one edge of the map to activate an enemy on the other edge). Another different thing is if the activated enemy would work propely whith Lara so far away. (There are enemies like mummies that get frozen when Lara is far and reactivates when Lara is close, I don't know if SAS and Baddy does it too).
adngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-21, 15:34   #3
PedroTheGamer

^ I had this problem in my sanguis virgins. this happen,because there is a sound that is already activated in the list that makes the sound of the shot + water sound happen, and a common bug in the TRLE / TR4 that the core did not fix, one of the ways was to disable the ''underwater_door'' that adds this bug, another was modify something in sounds.txt that I remember that the sponge had sent me in DM, but I can't find it.

i hope it helps...
PedroTheGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-21, 16:47   #4
ilariacroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroTheGamer View Post
^ I had this problem in my sanguis virgins. this happen,because there is a sound that is already activated in the list that makes the sound of the shot + water sound happen, and a common bug in the TRLE / TR4 that the core did not fix, one of the ways was to disable the ''underwater_door'' that adds this bug, another was modify something in sounds.txt that I remember that the sponge had sent me in DM, but I can't find it.

i hope it helps...
Thank you, I solved by removing the Underwater_door sample
ilariacroft is offline   Reply With Quote