Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 08-11-17, 03:22   #34471
PS3_Gamer

Monument Valley 2 on Android.
PS3_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-17, 23:23   #34472
Ikas90
Globetrotter

Osiris New Dawn on PC. It's pretty cool.
Ikas90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-17, 20:36   #34473
Quebsenuef

I’m playing Modern Warfare Remastered.
The online portion has been tweaked slightly from the original, adding in something called The Depot, and you can earn points to unlock weapon camouflages, characters, reticles for your sights, and other crap that is just filler and means nothing and wasn’t even in the original.

However, the gameplay is just as I remember from ten years ago! It’s so much fun to go back to all the old maps, with better graphics, and play them again. Even the things I hated back then I’m now looking back on fondly. I’m constantly in a nostalgia bubble as I’m running through and shooting, knifing, and lobbing grenades. I’m gonna stop by the store tonight and pick up some hot fudge sundae pop tarts and eat those while I play, just as I did ten years ago.

I played just a smidge of the campaign and they changed a few of the characters appearances? Not sure why? Nikolai doesn’t looks as fat as alcoholic Russian as he did before. Kamarov isn’t as big as he was. Gonna look into this and see why they changed them. The game looks beautiful still.
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-17, 00:40   #34474
Yuna´s Wish

Helping a friend with Sonic Mania's trophies. He goes crazy with Blue Spheres, so that one was our priority. Just got all the gold medals

Now some miscellaneous and that's it. Sonic Mania has easy and fun trophies.
Yuna´s Wish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-17, 15:39   #34475
jarekhanzelka

Feels good to git gud all over again! The first 10 hours of the game it was more about me struggling with the controller rather than anything in the game itself. After that, the game almost got easy. This is my rich DS experience talking, I'm sure.

Then again, I did just complete Nightmare Frontier which very effectively reminded me of my greatest weakness with the Soulsborne games - poison. Be it Blighttown, Gutter, Farron's Keep, or this - I just can't cope with big poisonous areas. This one even added frenzy and remote giants hurling rocks to the mix for good measure! Still, after about five deaths I made it to the boss, having collected everything I was aware of, and the boss itself was once again bested very soon (second attempt, to be specific).

I'm now exploring the upper cathedral ward, wondering if after this location it'll be the right time to tackle the DLC.
jarekhanzelka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-17, 16:28   #34476
Yuna´s Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarekhanzelka View Post

I'm now exploring the upper cathedral ward, wondering if after this location it'll be the right time to tackle the DLC.
Do it. The DLC will make you feel weak and inexperienced
Old 11-11-17, 16:32   #34477
jarekhanzelka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish View Post
Do it. The DLC will make you feel weak and inexperienced
That's what I'm counting on! ^_^
jarekhanzelka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-17, 18:46   #34478
welshguy34

Assassins Creed Origins on PS4.
welshguy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-17, 20:19   #34479
shockwave_pulsar00

Currently playing FFXV's season pass DLC. Since "Comrades" comes out Tuesday and Ignis comes out in about a month, I figured now was close enough to actually feel like it was worth it.

Just finished the Gladiolus DLC chapter and battle game, which gave me a good 3 hour playthrough. Still have the extra fight segment to do and I feel it was worth the 5 dollars it cost to play it...plus it gave me shirtless Gladio. That's worth like half the total cost anyway lol.
shockwave_pulsar00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-17, 23:07   #34480
Yuna´s Wish

Bloodborne

Why not?

About to get to NG+. Same as with DS3, I have a character that was pretty much ready to go to NG+. The difference is that this one has all of the DLC complete...I even fought those dreadful mutant Sharks to get Lady M's blade.