Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 26-07-21, 19:44   #1
Greenapple968

Question Do You Believe In Anything That Most People Don't Believe In?

Some people believe in things that most other people don't believe in. One example would be ghosts; some people believe in ghosts, whereas most people don't. Is there something that you believe in which most other people don't believe in? It doesn't have to be ghosts or anything along those lines; just something that you believe in which most other people don't believe in.

I personally can't think of any examples myself, but I'd like to hear from you none the less.
Greenapple968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-21, 02:30   #2
Quebsenuef

I believe in ghosts!
I致e seen them. Shadow people, strange occurrences, lighting turning on, my great grandmothers music box playing on its own, I致e spoken twice with my grandmother who has passed away, hearing noises when I知 alone, smelling perfume in the middle of the night at work, etc. I work at a building that was built back in the 40痴. Long history of ghosts with me. I知 never very open with it all though because I知 worried people think I知 crazy
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-21, 03:24   #3
Greenapple968

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
I believe in ghosts!
I致e seen them. Shadow people, strange occurrences, lighting turning on, my great grandmothers music box playing on its own, I致e spoken twice with my grandmother who has passed away, hearing noises when I知 alone, smelling perfume in the middle of the night at work, etc. I work at a building that was built back in the 40痴. Long history of ghosts with me. I知 never very open with it all though because I知 worried people think I知 crazy
Some interesting experiences that you've had. I personally don't believe in ghosts as I haven't had any experiences that make their existence seem plausible in my eyes. Maybe I'd feel differently if I had your experiences.
Greenapple968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-21, 16:45   #4
Quebsenuef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenapple968 View Post
Some interesting experiences that you've had. I personally don't believe in ghosts as I haven't had any experiences that make their existence seem plausible in my eyes. Maybe I'd feel differently if I had your experiences.
Most definitely. I never thought too much about ghosts growing up. I was a huge baby when it came to scary things . I think allowing yourself to be open to the experiences can change stuff for you and possibly allow a ghost to visit you.

Who knows how all this works in life haha
I do know that when I die I will be a ghost. Nothing will stop me. I知 a future incorporeal being
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-21, 16:49   #5
biscuits

Aliens. No way aliens don't exist.
biscuits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-21, 16:52   #6
Yunaエs Wish

Yes, in myself.

Other than that, angels. But who would I know whether it's "most" people or just a lot, or few?
Yunaエs Wish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-21, 09:38   #7
Mani_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits View Post
Aliens. No way aliens don't exist.
Yup, i dont believe for a second that in the endless space of the universe, only our planet has life.

I mean i dont believe in the kind of Aliens from movies etc, but i do believe absolutly that somewhere on some distant planet, there is life in some way or form.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-21, 10:40   #8
larafan25

I still believe in Tombraiderology.

I do believe in life after love as well...

And for many, I pray for life after lock-up... <3<3<3
larafan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-21, 11:04   #9
Ashnod

For the most part, I am a skeptic. I don't believe in anything without sufficient evidence to warrant it. As the saying goes, extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence. And thus far, no extraordinary claims have the evidence to back them up.

So, ghosts, afterlife, deities, astral projection, psychic ability, vampires, etc? No, I see no reason to think any of them are more real than faeries and leprechauns.
Ashnod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-21, 16:16   #10
Loan

I believe that there is life outside Earth but then, who doesn't believe that ?
Loan is offline   Reply With Quote