Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Arts and Entertainment

Old 19-07-21, 12:03   #37841
DOPE

the fact that she’s still passionate about her music despite everything
DOPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-21, 12:14   #37842
jajay119

Britney driving and singing live. My word it's all happening.

Can we just talk about how she sounds exactly like the album though. 20 years later she still can do it...when they don't make her do that stupid baby voice.

Last edited by jajay119; 19-07-21 at 14:30.
jajay119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-21, 09:59   #37843
HecticBartoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy View Post
Britney skull dragging Jailme Lynn Spears on social media is everything
Speaking of Jamie Lynn Spears. I heard the Zoey 101 reboot might be happening (Possibly to make profits out of Britney's money) I watched the original show when I was about 13 or 14 and it was an awful show. Worst sitcom ever. Jamie's a crap singer. The world now knows what Jamie is like "When the lights go out" lol
HecticBartoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-21, 10:06   #37844
TR1249

Quote:
Originally Posted by HecticBartoli View Post
Speaking of Jamie Lynn Spears. I heard the Zoey 101 reboot might be happening (Possibly to make profits out of Britney's money) I watched the original show when I was about 13 or 14 and it was an awful show. Worst sitcom ever. Jamie's a crap singer. The world now knows what Jamie is like "When the lights go out" lol
It isn't happening, got confirmed by Paul Butcher (Who played Zoey's little brother)
TR1249 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-21, 10:08   #37845
HecticBartoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR1249 View Post
It isn't happening, got confirmed by Paul Butcher (Who played Zoey's little brother)
Ah, my mistake. Thanks for the info.
HecticBartoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-21, 13:03   #37846
jajay119

Aparently Britney's new lawyer has hired her new security to protect her from her family. It might explain why she seems to be having more freedoms across the past few days..
Old 20-07-21, 23:48   #37847
robm_2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy View Post
Jailme Lynn Spears on social media is everything
I don't know if that was a typo, Freudian slip, or intentional but I ****in loled.
robm_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-21, 01:18   #37848
jajay119

Matthew has released a 127 document to officially petition Jamie's removal from the conservatorship to the court. It's juicy.

So far:

Since 2011, Jamie has earned nearly 3 million dollars in revenue cuts from Femme Fatale and Piece of Me live shows (residency only). This is not inclusive of his monthly salary which is 16000 dollars. This is more than Britney gets by double if her $2000/week allowance rumors are true. It's implied Jamie should never have been given these means of income as he is not her agent nor a qualified person to control any sort of accounts.
Jodi Montgomery and Lynne Spears have gone on record to say that they believe Jamie should step down.

Jodie has said the team of medical professionals she works with agree that Jamie's continued presence is negatively affecting Britney.

Jodie has said no one in her family should be involved in the cship and it should only be neutral third parties.

Lynne went on record, with the consequence of being prosecuted if she is found to have lied, that Jamie had control of Britneys finances and life decisions at a 'crucial time' in 2018/19 and forced her into a treatment facility against her will.

Lynne said in 2018/19 Jamie hired a sports enhancement doctor who medicated britney with entirely inappropriate meds. Seems to.imply he was in Jamie's pocket.

She also said she thinks Jamie is incapable of putting Britney's emotional and financial needs above his own.

She states he had all her team including house staff and body guards etc reporting back to him to ensure Britney was living in fear of consequences.

Rosengart has official labeled the lithium drugs she was given as 'a powerful cooperation inducer'. Implying they drugged her up so badly she couldn't argue back.

Rosengart has said any father who trully cares would step down of their own volition. If he fights to remain in control he has to pay his own legal fees and that if he chooses to go down that route it will demonstrate what type of person he is.

Rosengart has made it clear this petition is solely to remove Jamie from the conservatorship. He makes it clear further petitions to end the cship and make claims to recoup costs against Jamie may be made in future.

It is stated that Jamie should be happy for someone else to take over the cship and actually a third party would be paid less to do it.

Rosengart has done an amazing job at making Jamie look awful and block any avenue for him trying to contest being removed: whether playing on personal relationships, professional relationships, financial meals or defending his 'honour'.

Britney has nominated Jodi to be permanent conservstor of the person and Jason Rubin as that of the estate.

The following 2/3 of the doc are basically transcripts of the June 23 court hearing and one from November 2020 appointing bessemer Truse as conservatees.

Last edited by jajay119; 27-07-21 at 02:08.
Old 29-07-21, 04:28   #37849
Yeauxleaux

It's something at least. Probably for the best if the conservatorship doesn't end altogether just yet, so Britney can gradually phase into getting more control back over her life without becoming overwhelmed too quickly.

I can't see how they could possible rule against removing Jamie though, at this point. The sooner the better.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-21, 09:59   #37850
DOPE

god what a garbage excuse of a “father”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
Probably for the best if the conservatorship doesn't end altogether just yet, so Britney can gradually phase into getting more control back over her life without becoming overwhelmed too quickly.
I think that’s their plan going forward
DOPE is offline   Reply With Quote