www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > The Angel of Darkness

Old 16-10-19, 22:56   #1531
Lord Insidious
Hobbyist

I haven't played this game at all (or any of the other games save for the first one, but believe me, I want to!), but I am a huge fan of the dark atmosphere and Lara's look in this game. It sucks Core had to cancel the trilogy they were gonna make that was gonna follow up with this game.
Lord Insidious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-19, 00:20   #1532
TRExpertgamer
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobandie View Post
You're not teaching us anything, we already know what happened with AOD and it has nothing to do with the Chinese zodiac. What you're doing is spamming.

Well REGARDLESS it does have a lot to do with Eidos ruining the Tomb Raider franchise from the end of the previous period. Anything can change from the universe as much as it even effects into our fortune with career with business with video game franchises as well. Believe me and please DO NOT criticize the facts for what exactly I'm talking about because I already know exactly what I'm talking about. I already obtained all the knowledge with the Tomb Raider franchise about why did it got replaced from Core Design to Crystal Dynamics to begin with. Therefore, it's always great tolearn how to have more of a very positive attitude & mentality to feed into the nature relating into the Tomb Raider franchise's fortune. Even the Tomb Raider franchise is part of the universe as well with everything what I've explained about. Nor that I'm even being so stupid either. Because I know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm so proud of myself that I'm learning so much new things that nor have YOU even learned all about it yourself just as much as it's 100% true that the stars always deserves to hit so much into the Tomb Raider franchises fortune from the moment that the Tomb Raider franchise has no choice but to just move on to newer concepts with it. That's why the great thing to do is to melt into the nature and just look at inside of ourselves as we contain the information of the universe which is the key that helps us to find the "true reality" that's going on out there. Even I enjoy doing the meditation as well.

Last edited by TRExpertgamer; 17-10-19 at 01:09.
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-19, 05:43   #1533
michaeldt
Tomb Raider

Old 17-10-19, 06:52   #1534
ashka
Explorer

I put it through speech senteshis generator online. at first it was quite amusing but now I don't know what to do with floating furniture and three imps it spawned.
Old 17-10-19, 07:14   #1535
dg1995
Student

Guys, was AOD supposed to not allow you to use firearms on guards in stealth sections ?

It felt kinda weird that Lara would kill innocent guards when she was a wanted criminal.
dg1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-19, 07:17   #1536
UroshUchiha
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldt View Post
Hahahaha that got me good. I'm gagging.
UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-19, 07:42   #1537
michaeldt
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg1995 View Post
Guys, was AOD supposed to not allow you to use firearms on guards in stealth sections ?

It felt kinda weird that Lara would kill innocent guards when she was a wanted criminal.
I've wondered this, too! Particularly when a major part of the story is about Lara trying to clear her name of murdering an innocent.
Old 17-10-19, 09:34   #1538
JoelCaesar
Archaeologist

It's a shame that there isn't more tranquiliser dart ammo then. Otherwise, you can, in theory, do a normal run through without killing any guards. (The Strahov guards are fair game though )
Old 17-10-19, 10:00   #1539
Tomb Raidering
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Insidious View Post
I haven't played this game at all (or any of the other games save for the first one, but believe me, I want to!), but I am a huge fan of the dark atmosphere and Lara's look in this game. It sucks Core had to cancel the trilogy they were gonna make that was gonna follow up with this game.
Why haven’t you???

They’re all cheap on Steam, and with fan-made patches and manuals around here, you can get the Classics and AoD running on your PC no problem. Since you first played TR1, (assuming it was easy for you) I’d start next with Chronicles. It was less buggy than AoD but (for me) it had the same general feeling AoD tried to give me (tombs underneath cities, infiltration, being on the run, stealth etc.). Then I’d start with AoD and leave TR2-3 alone
Old 17-10-19, 10:08   #1540
Samz
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelCaesar View Post
It's a shame that there isn't more tranquiliser dart ammo then. Otherwise, you can, in theory, do a normal run through without killing any guards. (The Strahov guards are fair game though )
The Stungun has more than enough ammo.

Apparently Lara was ment to lose the Desert Ranger at the end of the Louvre, at least in the documents by Murti.

Personally I don't mind how you're not forced to be non-lethal.