www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old 08-06-08, 16:12   #1261
ajrich17901
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christi View Post
*breaks down door to this thread* Can we start a petition to having CORE release it? or would it be a waste of time?
Petitions will be of no use for a company that doesnt exist anymore, its sad that it got cancelled but theres nothin we can do at this point, we got CDs remake in the end
ajrich17901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 16:16   #1262
AmericanAssassin
Legend

It's unrealistic to hope for the game's release, but I believe, if we try hard enough, we might be able to get Eidos to release all the TRAE media. For example, beta-type videos of gameplay, cutscenes (finished and unfinished), music tracks, loads of screenshots, etc.
Old 08-06-08, 16:25   #1263
ajrich17901
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanAssassin View Post
It's unrealistic to hope for the game's release, but I believe, if we try hard enough, we might be able to get Eidos to release all the TRAE media. For example, beta-type videos of gameplay, cutscenes (finished and unfinished), music tracks, loads of screenshots, etc.
Now that is what im talkin about lol, but how would we get to them ~_~ *starts to plot*
ajrich17901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 16:48   #1264
tomblover
Tomb Raider

Quote:
If we give them the $, £, etc...
Old 08-06-08, 16:51   #1265
anniversarytr11
Professor

got a spare 3 million? lol
anniversarytr11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 17:21   #1266
ccroft2003
Archaeologist

Quote:

Hasn't this already been relased? See another huge Lara Croft and Tomb Raider website and you'll find them!
Old 08-06-08, 18:32   #1267
AmericanAssassin
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccroft2003 View Post
Hasn't this already been relased? See another huge Lara Croft and Tomb Raider website and you'll find them!
We've seen a few things. I mean, EVERYTHING. I want to see every little piece of the game. I want to see entire levels and puzzles.
Old 10-06-08, 22:50   #1268
anniversarytr11
Professor

I really cant stand it, the more i watch the trailer the more i know how it was probably the best tomb raider ever. Im actually considering writing to eidos and to the former core members. I am disgraced and disgusted how eidos could have cancelled such an amazing project. I am also disgusted how CD stole redisign levels from AE ie the mechanism powered by the waterfall and the cutscene for the t-rex which is very simlar with t-rex throwing a philosiraptor against a wall. If a few thousand people signed a petition would it change anything?
anniversarytr11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-08, 03:31   #1269
AmericanAssassin
Legend

Well, the game will never be released, because it's incomplete. However, with a few good petitions, we might get ALL of the media.
Old 11-06-08, 09:43   #1270
da tomb raider!
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniversarytr11 View Post
If a few thousand people signed a petition would it change anything?
I doubt it. For starters, it'd probably take ages to get loads of signatures, because the majority of TR fans are happy with Anniversary (*pukes*), most players don't want to see any more re-makes, and those who do want it to be released won't find the petition. Secondly, Eidos already have their remake, so I don't think they'd bother with Anniversary Edition. And finally, even if Eidos did want to release it, first they'd have to get Core Design/Rebellion to complete it, and it's unlikely they'd want to do so. However, there's still a chance. If a petiton got enough signatures to make Eidos think that they'd make a lot of money completing and releasing Anniversary Edition, they might try to do something. Again, personally I doubt it, but, you know, never say never.

As for unreleased TR:AE media, I don't really want to see it. It's way too painful looking at something that I'll probably never be able to play.