Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 04-11-19, 19:28   #9621
AntRaidsTombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySouth View Post
Tried a NG+ save and guess what? STILL CANT DISABLE THE RESTRICTION.
It’s only for post game.
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-19, 19:28   #9622
SpyrosMonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaskito View Post
Nope, it's not. It's how you express it. There are many respectful ways to say you disliked it, without the petty stuff you were saying, especially you knowing she lurks around here and reads the posts - even more so, when she added a personal note to last week's e-mail. It's just sad, honestly.
I- I'm honestly at a loss of words. I paid for it and I can voice my opinion whether you like it or not.

I won't censor my self for no one. Sorry. I also won't adjust my opinions to protect the creators feelings.
The same way they won't adjust their product to meet my expectations.

And trust me, I could've been much worse and hurtful but that is not my goal.
You think it's petty because that's what you want to think. It's not pettiness, it's frustration
SpyrosMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-19, 19:29   #9623
Wojtke

I love how they cropped the shirt (a little), but also raised the pants
But all jokes aside, I really like it
Wojtke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-19, 19:32   #9624
PandaFlavored

I don’t blame Morrigan or Meagan. They’re the creative ones. I think it’s the ones above them that should be blamed and honestly replaced. Let the creative teams have control

Last edited by PandaFlavored; 04-11-19 at 19:33.
PandaFlavored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-19, 19:32   #9625
GFY2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartache View Post
sorry, but im not gonna kiss their asses. ive waited 7 months in the dark for this. they should have released this outfit with dlc 7 and then call it quits

morrigan jumped around teasing left and right, collecting praise and then she went into hiding where she still hasnt returned from and i havent seen meagan here since rise of the tomb raider
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster View Post
I- I'm honestly at a loss of words. I paid for it and I can voice my opinion whether you like it or not.

I won't censor my self for no one. Sorry. I also won't adjust my opinions to protect the creators feelings.
The same way they won't adjust their product to meet my expectations.

And trust me, I could've been much worse and hurtful but that is not my goal.
You think it's petty because that's what you want to think. It's not pettiness, it's frustration
These are just facts unfortunately, and I absolutely agree. But without Morrigan, we might've gotten another tribal outfit for DE.
GFY2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-19, 19:33   #9626
JayB_1988

Quote:
sorry, but im not gonna kiss their asses. ive waited 7 months in the dark for this. they should have released this outfit with dlc 7 and then call it quits

morrigan jumped around teasing left and right, collecting praise and then she went into hiding where she still hasnt returned from and i havent seen meagan here since rise of the tomb raider
Yes, they should have stopped with everything after dlc 7. This is bizarre!
JayB_1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-19, 19:33   #9627
AntRaidsTombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFlavored View Post
I don’t blame mortician or Meagan. They’re the creative ones. I think it’s the ones above them that should be blamed and honestly replaced. Let the creative teams have control
Mortician? lol
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-19, 19:34   #9628
paul123456

Quote:

Totally agree. The whole "baby steps" bull**** for a outfit restriction that still hasn't properly been removed. What the use is removing it for post game only?! They may as well had done nothing at all! Lazy, lazy lazy.

Now they give us an outfit, which is nice I'll admit. But I still can't play it for half the game.

Furthermore, a "Coming Soon" pops up IN GAME for MONTHS for ALL PLAYERS to see and now there's no mention of it anywhere. Not even an explanation as to why it's gone or why it was there in the first place. We've been treated like **** and I'm angry.
paul123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-19, 19:36   #9629
SpyrosMonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFY2013 View Post
These are just facts unfortunately, and I absolutely agree. But without Morrigan, we might've gotten another tribal outfit for DE.
I absolutely believe that. And unlike some like to believe I don't have a problem with Morrigan or Meagan.
On the contrary I know what they've done and I appreciate them A LOT.

It's just that when the whole game is messy, an outfit just can not change that.
I know they did the best they could but I'm not going to lie and say that I like what I see. Because It's just not enough for me.
I'm sure they would've done wonders If they had complete creative freedom with all the outfits.
SpyrosMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-19, 19:36   #9630
Vaskito

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster View Post
I won't censor my self for no one.
There's a huge difference between censorship, and decency and empathy on how you express yourself towards the efforts of another human being (in either agreement or disagreement). It just boils down to each individual principles. I admit it was silly of me to expect any better from you. As an individual, it does make me lose a great deal of faith on this community, unfortunately. That's all.
Vaskito is offline   Reply With Quote