www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 01-10-17, 14:27   #901
Alex Fly

Nobody got their survey yet. It's still too early. They are usually sending these when they'll be about to dispatch the packages.

I'm also wondering about the addition of e-commerce to their official website which isn't implemented yet and could have helped a lot for the extra stretch goals for the recording sessions (which will happen soon) as Zebra said. =/
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-17, 14:35   #902
Zebra
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Fly View Post
Nobody got their survey yet. It's still too early. They are usually sending these when they'll be about to dispatch the packages.
I thought so, too, but the email ThatSassyKid posted on the previous page said that they would be sent out "in the next few weeks".
Old 01-10-17, 15:13   #903
Alex Fly

Never trust Nathan when it's about "coming soon" or "in the next few weeks", never.
Old 03-10-17, 07:07   #904
ggctuk
Relic Hunter

The number of high-tier backers who don't seem to want this or unable to attend...

Quote:
Dear Backers,

Once again we've had 2 declined responses from the winners of last weeks draw.

So I will be holding another draw today at 17:00 GMT for the 2 remaining seats at Abbey Road.

As time is running out we are reducing the response time to just 48 hours to claim your prize for this week only.

If we don't have 2 successful winners by the end of this week, the rules will change again, so keep your eyes on my updates.

Good luck everyone!

Nathan.
Old 03-10-17, 09:53   #905
LCTRF
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Fly View Post
Never trust Nathan when it's about "coming soon" or "in the next few weeks", never.
That's something I still bear a slight grudge to. It was so unnecessary and uncalled-for. Otherwise I respect him for the things he did with the actual Suite and the hard work he put into it.
LCTRF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-17, 12:08   #906
Alex Fly

Thumbs down

^ Obviously my comment wasn't supposed to be harsh. First I would have put a or a instead of a . Then I simply meant "coming soon" or "in the next few weeks" didn't mean anything special. For example he was already teasing the Tomb Raider concert (and I believe the Tomb Raider Suite as well) in 2014 when I joined Twitter as "big news coming real soon". So yes without any precise indication regarding the date I simply meant that "coming soon" or "in the next few weeks" would in fact meant that it would come at some point so please don't jump into conclusions and pretending reading things I've never said.
I'm one big supporter of Nathan McCree and his Tomb Raider Suite as well and if it wasn't obvious enough I wouln't be posting here otherwise.

Regarding the remaining seats for Abbey Road I really hope this time people living nearby will win because with 15 days left it may be more complicated to take a take a couple of days off / reserve a flight to attend. =/
Old 03-10-17, 13:13   #907
Dustie
Relic Hunter

I was thinking about this too, from what I remember everyone who got any of the physical discs will be asked to choose what cover they want, yes?
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-17, 14:59   #908
Alex Fly

^ Yes.

Hopefully we'll start receiving the surveys shortly after the end of the recording sessions. This may take a little while to set up as there's not only the cover of the albums to choose, but also the design of the t-shirts, their color and their size, the choice of the poster etc...

EDIT: Nathan posted an update regarding the surveys today:

Quote:
Thank you all for your comments so far. Just to let you all know, we haven't sent any surveys out yet. The preparations for Abbey Road and our new Website have been our main focus, and will continue to be for the next 2 weeks. We will then be looking at the surveys around November, once the mixing and mastering have been completed.Thank you all for your patience and continued support.

Last edited by Alex Fly; 03-10-17 at 18:28.
Old 13-10-17, 22:13   #909
Joshorty
Archaeologist

Exclamation

Great news folks. Tweeted at Mr. McCree himself regarding the original trilogyÂ’s Original soundtrack and it is indeed getting a remaster (Click here to see for yourself).

Last edited by Joshorty; 14-10-17 at 14:26.
Joshorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-17, 22:44   #910
ThatSassyKid
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshorty View Post
Great news folks. Tweeted at Mr. McCree himself regarding the original trilogyÂ’s Original soundtrack and it is indeed getting a remaster (Click here to see for yourself).
Uhhhh what even is that link?