www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 22-05-20, 13:12   #1
Chloe Frazer
Hobbyist

Default What's a typical day like for L.C.

What do you think Lara would do as a typical day at home (flat or manor)?
I didn't know where to post but it can be Lara from the 2013 game or Lara from Shadow, I guess they'd have different goals.
Chloe Frazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-20, 13:57   #2
Vaskito
Relic Hunter

Just a note:

2013 and SOTTR Laras are the same one.

Diferent Laras are the ones from different timelines, that being classic Lara (TRI-AOD), LAU Lara (Legend-Anniversary-Underworld) and Survivor Lara (TR2013-ROTTR-SOTTR).

As for what would be a typical day for Survivor Lara, it would be doing physical traning and also lots of research on myhts and relics she'd want to go see for herself, as she's now free from the burden of her past to live her live and focus on the stuff she loves. Oh, and eating lots of Jaffa cakes as well
Old 22-05-20, 14:15   #3
Cat Woman
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaskito View Post
Just a note:

Diferent Laras are the ones from different timelines, that being classic Lara (TRI-AOD), LAU Lara (Legend-Anniversary-Underworld) and Survivor Lara (TR2013-ROTTR-SOTTR).
Thanks for an easier explanation of the different Laras. Easier to remember.
Old 22-05-20, 21:08   #4
Maverin
Archaeologist

Well no matter what Lara, she wouldn't be spending her days on a forum like this or any other forum for that matter.

I think she'd be one of those adventure girls who's rarely home. Always traveling, always doing various sports, always hanging out with friends here and there (making you wonder where she even met all those people).

Probably quite the popular type, but not necessarily active on social media. She'd most likely go radio silent from time to time, while still keeping busy of course.
Old 23-05-20, 02:39   #5
Gemma Darkmoon
Historian

2013 Lara I think worked in pub from what I remember and she was also doing training a lot such as hiking with Roth. She is in to travel, history and language so reading and researching may take up quite a bit of her time.

Rise Lara spends all day looking through books trying to find an adventure that her father has already done so she can repeat it. No time to go out much as she needs the time to mope. Jonah comes round a bit but Lara bores him with constant talk of Trinity.

Shadow Lara at the end seems more keen to relax and look out for where to go next. With all her new found abilities she probably would play a lot of sports. The manor needs quite a bit of upkeep so maybe some DIY.

As for Classic she loves spending her quad biking, running through hedge mazes, cartwheels and playing pranks on Winston .
Gemma Darkmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-20, 14:06   #6
Cat Woman
Archaeologist

I like your analogy. Sounds plausible.
Old 24-05-20, 10:18   #7
Chloe Frazer
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe Frazer View Post
What do you think Lara would do as a typical day at home (flat or manor)?
I didn't know where to post but it can be Lara from the 2013 game or Lara from Shadow, I guess they'd have different goals.
I disagree. I know the differences between classic and reboot Lara, but the Lara we saw in SOTTR is very different from Survivor!Lara.
Old 24-05-20, 12:22   #8
Tomb Raidering
Professor

Quote:
I disagree. I know the differences between classic and reboot Lara, but the Lara we saw in SOTTR is very different from Survivor!Lara.
She may be different personality-wise, but she’s the same Lara in the very same timeline.

There are three main Laras with alternative versions of them.

Classic Lara:
- TR1-3 Lara
- TR4-AoD Lara <3
*alternative*
- Top Cow Lara
- Angie Lara

LAU Lara:
- Legend Lara
- Anniversary Lara <3
- Underworld Lara
- Guardian of Light Lara
- Temple of Osiris Lara
- Relic Run Lara
- GO Lara
*alternative*
- ReVisioned Lara

Reboot Lara:
- TR2013 Lara <3
- Rise/Shadow Lara
- Dark Horse Lara
*alternative*
- Alicia Lara
Old Yesterday, 08:32   #9
Chloe Frazer
Hobbyist

We all know that, there's no need to be patronising. I never said they were different Laras, but they would have different days.

The question was around what reboot Lara (either 2013, ROTTR or SOTTR) would do during a typical day.
Old Yesterday, 21:31   #10
Tomb Raidering
Professor

Quote:
We all know that, there's no need to be patronising. I never said they were different Laras, but they would have different days.

The question was around what reboot Lara (either 2013, ROTTR or SOTTR) would do during a typical day.
Patronizing? What?

I was just explaining you the situation, since you said “the Lara we saw in SOTTR is very different from Survivor!Lara” and that “they'd have different goals”. These imply that you consider them different Laras, when the fact is that they’re not.