www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 26-11-18, 19:50   #621
Soma Holiday
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartache View Post
its coming out Q3 2019 at the earliest. judging by past released itll be Q1 2020
I think from preorder to shipment the TR1 statue took 6 months, so this will hopefully be out in May...i can hope!!
Soma Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-18, 05:26   #622
Heartache
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma Holiday View Post
I think from preorder to shipment the TR1 statue took 6 months, so this will hopefully be out in May...i can hope!!
they are already stating that its coming Q3 so it cant be may. ive never seen them getting a statue out earlier but most of the time quite a bit later than originally intented
Old 27-12-18, 18:00   #623
TooNiche
Hobbyist

TooNiche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-18, 11:57   #624
thlenoir
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartache View Post
they are already stating that its coming Q3 so it cant be may. ive never seen them getting a statue out earlier but most of the time quite a bit later than originally intented
In fact, Gaming Heads just announced (along with the online production photos) that the production was much faster than expected and that the figurine would arrive in warehouses just before the Chinese New Year, or February 5th. Once in the warehouses, it is generally necessary to count 2 weeks for it to be sent and delivered, so it will be there mid-February, end of February at the latest, (so Q1 2019)!
thlenoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-19, 19:25   #625
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Long time, no posts!

Has anyone received their TR3 Lara statue? I’d love to see what pics and videos everyone has of their setups! I plan on getting some supplies to create my own little TR3 scene for the fun of it.

Also, rumor has it that the next TR statue to be released will be Temple of Osiris, not Angel of Darkness.
I’ve also seen a picture of what the AOD statue will look like in the model version on computer. They’ve redesigned her since they first announced she won the contest. My suspicion is that the regular edition AOD will have her standing, both arms out holding pistols forward in front of her. The Exclusive edition will have those same arms, but with two other arms as well. Her left arm bent but up with a pistol, much like we’ve seen her in all the classic games when she’s running around guns drawn but no enemies in sight. The right arm she’ll be holding Kurtis Trent’s blade disc with the blades out! Very cool looking! Can’t wait to see how it’ll all turn out!
Old 11-04-19, 20:06   #626
thlenoir
Explorer

There is the new "picture" of all the statues: https://imgur.com/LgyQBPT

The AOD has Kurtis Chirugai, and the Legend has Excalibur. Probably the Exclusive versions of the two statues.

For the Temple of Osiris, maybe it's the scepter behind Lara. No idea for the Rise one.

And the next one is still the AOD version, at least GH never said that the plans have changed.
Old 11-04-19, 20:08   #627
Hazelphoenix
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thlenoir View Post

And the next one is still the AOD version, at least GH never said that the plans have changed.
Nope. A friend of mine contacted GH and they told him that he could get a 10% discount (due to an issue with his order) on the next statue, which would be Temple of Osiris.
Hazelphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-19, 20:09   #628
thlenoir
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelphoenix View Post
Nope. A friend of mine contacted GH and they told him that he could get a 10% discount (due to an issue with his order) on the next statue, which would be Temple of Osiris.
That's so weird, they never said anything on their Facebook group
I wanted the AOD so much.
Old 11-04-19, 20:10   #629
**LARA LOVER**
Archaeologist

It’s probably going to be a few years before they are all released if they keep going at the rate they are.

I definitely plan on getting the legend one. I just want to see what they’ll look like already. They were announced 3 years ago
Old 11-04-19, 20:15   #630
thlenoir
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by **LARA LOVER** View Post
It’s probably going to be a few years before they are all released if they keep going at the rate they are.

I definitely plan on getting the legend one. I just want to see what they’ll look like already. They were announced 3 years ago
All six should be released early 2021: the first one was revealed on March 2018 and released on October 2018, the second was revealed on November 2018 and released on April 2019. So two per year.