Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 02-10-19, 11:21   #23551
Vaskito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
I'd guess there could be some weird external causes (the weather, for example, or stressful situations during the day?) for you feeling so tired… Like, I always sleep the same amount of time, and my daily routine during the week is basically the same, and sometimes I wake up and spend the day super tired with no reason, and then I'm back to normal the next day.

Regardless, if you're feeling constantly tired after a while, I'd suggest you'd consult with your doctor, just to be safe. "Better safe than sorry"
Vaskito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-19, 16:16   #23552
charmedangelin

Today mom is going on for her CT scan. We will confirm if she has bleeding on her brain and how that contributes to all the symptoms that she's been experiencing.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-19, 03:15   #23553
HecticBartoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Today mom is going on for her CT scan. We will confirm if she has bleeding on her brain and how that contributes to all the symptoms that she's been experiencing.
I’m very sorry to hear what happened, I wish your mother the very best on her recovery and I mean a speedy recovery.
HecticBartoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-19, 06:38   #23554
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HecticBartoli View Post
I’m very sorry to hear what happened, I wish your mother the very best on her recovery and I mean a speedy recovery.
Thank you, I am hoping for the best.
Old 08-10-19, 00:57   #23555
TrustyBow

Kind of bummed out. I left my job about a month and a half ago because I was pretty miserable. I don't regret it but I've been pretty broke for a while. I have a pretty good opportunity to work with UPS, and I thought I'd be starting this week but it turns out I got the dates mixed up and I'm actually starting next week.

If I had money, I'd be perfectly fine with having another week off but it kind of sucks having to go so long, being broke. On the bright side, I'll be able to catch up on some reading.
TrustyBow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-19, 03:18   #23556
Shirley_Manson

Edit: I'm feeling better now. Actually everything is manageable. Fear really is the mind killer and we all have to let it pass over us and face it head on.

Last edited by Shirley_Manson; 08-10-19 at 12:35.
Shirley_Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-19, 03:34   #23557
charmedangelin

Discovered I may have an abcess or cyst on my gum under my broken tooth. Bright side I actually got insurance a few weeks ago that may cover treatment if it turns to an infection, dark side, coverage don't start till November 1st.

Not sure if it's safe to wait until then or if I should find some low cost places in the mean time.

Also my brother has become sick with bronchitis and it's really effecting him. I'm especially worried given that he has asthma. I'm going to call the doctor's in the morning and see if he can be seen soon. I also got him on my insurance plan, but he can't really wait until November.

Hopefully they will be able to provide some kind of coverage until the plan goes into effect. I'll call tommorow to see.
Old 10-10-19, 22:00   #23558
scion05

Pretty lousy, usual health issues persist.
scion05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-19, 01:31   #23559
Tommy123

Good because my dad came home from the hospital but I'm nervous about Thursday because we find out his cancer results
Tommy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-19, 09:30   #23560
biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy123 View Post
Good because my dad came home from the hospital but I'm nervous about Thursday because we find out his cancer results
I hope things turn out okay for you guys
biscuits is offline   Reply With Quote