Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 13-06-20, 11:07   #1041
dylan_croft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xevengar View Post
Hello once again, as promised here is the request mod for Lara in her N-Gage version of TR1

Credits to Mokono, I used 1 or 2 parts from his mod

Hope it is to your liking!

Have fun, see ya next time!

Download - N-Gage Outfit
Amazing mod as always Xevengar can you make winter outfits mods ?
dylan_croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-20, 03:25   #1042
charmedangelin

I swear I love this community. Amazing work Xevengar, I have to play TR1 again now.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-20, 10:23   #1043
Traveller

I'm coming back to this game after being away from it for almost 20 years; it's amazing to see new mods being made for it after all this time, and quality ones at that!

I've been playing as reboot Lara, really fantastic.

If you are still taking suggestions, could you do a Lara with the cargo pants from the training level of TR2 but with her normal blue top? Preferably without the ponytail since she didn't initially have it.

It might be a little too mundane compared to some of your more recent ones. I always thought if Lara were real though she'd wear something like this if she knew she'd be scraping thru tombs and fighting. Her normal outfit feels more like something she'd wear hiking or a tamer archaeology dig.

Anyway keep up the great work!
Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-20, 17:15   #1044
scoobyjenkins

Default FMV Head/TR2 torso, TR3 Lara, TR3 Lara/TR4 Head

Hi! I just joined here but have been enjoying playing TR for years, currently I have TR1,2 & 3 setup on my PC from a GOG installation, followed by Tomb Raider Automated Fix 1.2.1.exe to get HD graphics, widescreen, etc. on TR1.
I recently discovered these amazing mods and my favourites are the ones in the title of this post.
I seem to have a slight visual glitch with all 3, when I get to the 2nd bear by the pool in level 2, his eyes and nose are transparent instead of black. Then at level 3, the textures in the Lost Valley have transparent areas where there should be black. Then later on in the game, I think around level 6, with TR3 Lara/TR4 Head, her boots have transparent soles. I haven't gone further than Lost Valley with the other 2, but with this mod, since Lost Valley, any black areas on blocks are transparent up to Palace Midas, which is as far as I've got so far.
I've played the full game without mods and with a braid mod from the Core Design site and didn't see these glitches but I'm wondering if the issue may just be at my end or if anyone else has noticed?
Lara looks so much better with these mods so it's not a huge issue and I appreciate the hard work that must have gone into creating all of these.
scoobyjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-20, 12:11   #1045
mizuno_suisei

Great question scooby!

When it comes to modifying old TR levels - it's a risky game. You're likely to get a small graphics glitch at the best of times, especially if you play modded level files. The tools weren't made by Core Design - so there's some flaws.

What's lucky for the braid mod is, It's just an edited mesh with her hair texture added to it. this is what you'd call a minor edit.

Xevengers models tend to be complex when it comes to new textures, and perhaps even more mesh modification - a bit more of a major edit - heightening the risk of something going slightly amiss in a level.

That's how I've always seen this issue anyway

The things you mentioned like pure black textures becoming transparent etc, are a classic 'modding bug' heh
mizuno_suisei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-20, 05:34   #1046
LateRaider
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xevengar View Post
Hello once again, as promised here is the request mod for Lara in her N-Gage version of TR1

Credits to Mokono, I used 1 or 2 parts from his mod

Hope it is to your liking!

Have fun, see ya next time!

[youtube]rlxI-YVm4ac[/youtube

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/h6ATKwf.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/MpuIRNZ.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ElULdrI.jpg[/IMG

Download - N-Gage Outfit
i finally upgraded my pc and i figured out how to make tombati look right, and i installed this mod

love it! thank you ♥
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-21, 04:30   #1047
Xevengar

Default Play as Claire Redfield

Hello everyone!

Man, it has been so long since I released something new...sorry about that, i'm here to change that today!

It feels weird to be doing this right now hehe, I hope everyone is doing great by the way!

I've been a bit busy/lazy to make new mods, and I did not want to force myself to make new ones. I do have a few ideas for mods that I plan on releasing soon, but let's focus on this one for now!

Yes indeed, Claire Redfield from the Resident Evil series is here as your new mod for Lara Croft.

The Jill Valentine one was quite popular, and a good number of people asked me for Claire or other RE characters, so here it is, the original model from Resi 2!

As for future mods? I have no date planned, but i've been trying something from one of my favorite visual novels and another one inspired by a certain disney movie (with a bit more edgyness)

Can you guess what they are :P?

Hope you have fun, cya next time!

--This mod works in all levels from tr1/ub/gym with a small number of visual glitches

Download - Claire Redfield
Xevengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-21, 06:49   #1048
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Thumbs up

Welcome back and thank you for posting Xevengar.
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-21, 15:51   #1049
Xevengar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlr online View Post
Welcome back and thank you for posting Xevengar.
Thanks, it's my pleasure, hope you are doing great!
Xevengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-21, 15:53   #1050
HarleyCroft

Ahh, the talented Xevengar returns
Claire's beautiful
HarleyCroft is offline   Reply With Quote