www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 15-09-18, 22:58   #161
Grenade
Professor

I'm playing the base edition on Xbox One S and having a problem on one of the crypts in the Peruvian Jungle. I finished the crypt yesterday but I realised that I'm missing a document near the top where the sarcophagus is. It's the only document I don't have in the area.

I went back to the crypt today and now the middle platform is missing as you can see here: https://i.imgur.com/TthEf85.jpg

I can't walk there normally like it's invisible but I can jump there and oddly enough she doesn't fall to her death: https://i.imgur.com/Ns2RULU.jpg
Old 16-09-18, 00:12   #162
tomblover
Legend

Oh, yikes. I fluffed something.

Croft Edition, PC via Steam:

I just went and raided a crypt in Paititi -- the one you reach via the overhang, "below" the Temple of Kukulkan campsite. No problem with the crypt itself -- it's when I get back to said campsite, and discover that Yaway's Wooden Greaves (which I just found in the crypt) are not in my inventory as they should be.

Furthermore, the other vestiges I have left to restore -- I'm unable to restore them now. The ones I had left were the Mantle of Six Sky, Manko's Tunic, Kantu's Gilded Vest and Kantu's Boots.

Whenever I try to restore any of them, the game simply eats my resources, the icon turns into a broken heart instead of a silhouette, and when I try to equip the vestige, it just says "insufficient resources to craft item" and acts like I never restored it at all.

Exiting the Inventory menu doesn't help -- all that does is turn the icon back into the silhouette it's supposed to be. Reloading from the latest checkpoint doesn't help, nor does restarting the game.

I think the game realizes that something's supposed to be there, because the "NEW OUTFIT AVAILABLE" notification is stuck -- and then, maybe it's trying to justify the vestige I'm trying to restore against the one that's supposed to have been unlocked for restoring...

Last edited by tomblover; 16-09-18 at 00:19.
tomblover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-18, 00:16   #163
veigafd
Archaeologist

I don't know if this can be added as a issue, but anyways. Where's the exiled fox outfitx and weapon for some of season pass owners of ps4? I mean, I literally payed a house rent over here at my country to play croft edition; so I want every content as possible
Old 16-09-18, 05:55   #164
just*raidin*tomb
Tomb Raider

Exclamation

I just encountered the double model of Jonah glitch in the Jaguar cutscene when he gives Lara the flair. Lol it seems that going to the tomb first causes it? God it's both hilarious and scary.

Here is a tip for PS4 (maybe just Pro) owners
and possibly Xbox One as well: play on the High Framerate mode. The game looks softer overall but still looks almost the same, but more importantly it 100% fixes the lagging issue with controls. Aiming and combat is much smoother and I also turned up my aiming sensitivity to 8 and it's perfect now. I can finally aim and get headshots like a pro like I did in TR2013.

I wish I did this in my first playthrough. Would have made those sections a lot more fun.

Last edited by just*raidin*tomb; 16-09-18 at 09:36.
just*raidin*tomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-18, 06:17   #165
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

At the beginning when Lara has her knife on her belt, she keeps pulling it from her back
Also all of Lara’s gear disappearing while she is swimming

Last edited by AntRaidsTombs; 16-09-18 at 06:27.
AntRaidsTombs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-18, 06:50   #166
Fantasy
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb View Post
I just encountered the double model of Jonah glitch in the Jaguar cutscene when he gives Lara the flair. Lol it seems that going to the tomb first causes it? God it's both hilarious and scary.

Here is a tip for PS4 owners
and possibly Xbox One as well: play on the High Framerate mode. The game looks softer overall but still looks almost the same, but more importantly it 100% fixes the lagging issue with controls. Aiming and combat is much smoother and I also turned up my aiming sensitivity to 8 and it's perfect now. I can finally aim and get headshots like a pro like I did in TR2013.

I wish I did this in my first playthrough. Would have made those sections a lot more fun.
Is this only on the PS4 Pro?
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-18, 09:35   #167
just*raidin*tomb
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy View Post
Is this only on the PS4 Pro?
I'm not sure. I'm on PS4 Pro. Seems odd to not include it on the standard PS4 version considering TR2013 had the option. But it might not be able to run the game well at an unlocked rate due to the visuals being so much higher. Rise didn't really run it's unlocked framerate well on PS4 Pro so I never used it but this one is far better.
just*raidin*tomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-18, 15:20   #168
johnanonymouz
Professor

Platform: PS4 Slim
Region: Greece
Version: 1.03

1. When I'm done with a challenge tomb and I'm on my way back, something pops up that tells me that I'm in an unknown area close to a challenge tomb even though I just completed it.

2. These 'pop up hints' that pop up EVERY TIME i make a jump must be a technical thing cause I was at the last part of the game (on hard exploration and puzzles) and it told me how to hang from ledges for the 100th time.

3. Major issues with the flashlight! I was in pitch dark areas and the damn thing didnt turn on and I couldn't leave without using survival instincts. Can we fix this or have an option to control it manually?

Last edited by johnanonymouz; 16-09-18 at 15:54.
johnanonymouz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-18, 15:50   #169
Hazelphoenix
Professor

Platform: PS4 Pro.
Region: Italy
Standard edition.

- Flashlight issues. Most of the times it doesn't turn on.

- Pop up hints. Not sure if this can be considered a technical issue but it seems to me that they are totally arbitrary, which leads me to think that they weren't supposed to be there later in the game. Sometimes they appear, sometimes they don't. Afaik, the "trapped water" one was fixed, or at least, never occured to me.
Hazelphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-18, 18:19   #170
Ahmier
Archaeologist

PS4

Dialog seems to skip and/or overlap especially during the main walking and talking sections.
Ahmier is offline   Reply With Quote