Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Anniversary

Old 08-06-08, 16:25   #1261
ajrich17901

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanAssassin View Post
It's unrealistic to hope for the game's release, but I believe, if we try hard enough, we might be able to get Eidos to release all the TRAE media. For example, beta-type videos of gameplay, cutscenes (finished and unfinished), music tracks, loads of screenshots, etc.
Now that is what im talkin about lol, but how would we get to them ~_~ *starts to plot*
ajrich17901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 16:48   #1262
tomblover

Quote:
It's unrealistic to hope for the game's release, but I believe, if we try hard enough, we might be able to get Eidos to release all the TRAE media. For example, beta-type videos of gameplay, cutscenes (finished and unfinished), music tracks, loads of screenshots, etc.
If we give them the $, £, etc...
tomblover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 16:51   #1263
anniversarytr11

got a spare 3 million? lol
anniversarytr11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 17:21   #1264
ccroft2003

Quote:

Hasn't this already been relased? See another huge Lara Croft and Tomb Raider website and you'll find them!
ccroft2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 18:32   #1265
AmericanAssassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccroft2003 View Post
Hasn't this already been relased? See another huge Lara Croft and Tomb Raider website and you'll find them!
We've seen a few things. I mean, EVERYTHING. I want to see every little piece of the game. I want to see entire levels and puzzles.
AmericanAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-08, 22:50   #1266
anniversarytr11

I really cant stand it, the more i watch the trailer the more i know how it was probably the best tomb raider ever. Im actually considering writing to eidos and to the former core members. I am disgraced and disgusted how eidos could have cancelled such an amazing project. I am also disgusted how CD stole redisign levels from AE ie the mechanism powered by the waterfall and the cutscene for the t-rex which is very simlar with t-rex throwing a philosiraptor against a wall. If a few thousand people signed a petition would it change anything?
anniversarytr11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-08, 03:31   #1267
AmericanAssassin

Well, the game will never be released, because it's incomplete. However, with a few good petitions, we might get ALL of the media.
AmericanAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-08, 09:43   #1268
da tomb raider!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniversarytr11 View Post
If a few thousand people signed a petition would it change anything?
I doubt it. For starters, it'd probably take ages to get loads of signatures, because the majority of TR fans are happy with Anniversary (*pukes*), most players don't want to see any more re-makes, and those who do want it to be released won't find the petition. Secondly, Eidos already have their remake, so I don't think they'd bother with Anniversary Edition. And finally, even if Eidos did want to release it, first they'd have to get Core Design/Rebellion to complete it, and it's unlikely they'd want to do so. However, there's still a chance. If a petiton got enough signatures to make Eidos think that they'd make a lot of money completing and releasing Anniversary Edition, they might try to do something. Again, personally I doubt it, but, you know, never say never.

As for unreleased TR:AE media, I don't really want to see it. It's way too painful looking at something that I'll probably never be able to play.
da tomb raider! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-08, 09:58   #1269
Larapink

Quote:
Well, the game will never be released, because it's incomplete. However, with a few good petitions, we might get ALL of the media.
It can't be released for legal reasons.
Larapink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-08, 10:25   #1270
Risak

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniversarytr11 View Post
I really cant stand it, the more i watch the trailer the more i know how it was probably the best tomb raider ever. Im actually considering writing to eidos and to the former core members. I am disgraced and disgusted how eidos could have cancelled such an amazing project. I am also disgusted how CD stole redisign levels from AE ie the mechanism powered by the waterfall and the cutscene for the t-rex which is very simlar with t-rex throwing a philosiraptor against a wall. If a few thousand people signed a petition would it change anything?
I have seen more than most people about the Core version and from what I could see it is much better than TRA, it has the classic feel, atmosphere, gameplay and the graphics are more TR like. It's also not cut up and has some more things added to the original....but it is not better than TR 1

And no, it does not matter how many letters you write to Eidos and how many petitions you do....it will not get released....officialy
Risak is offline   Reply With Quote