Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Software Development

Closed Thread

Old 21-05-21, 03:07   #871
ChocolateFan

Latest release: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WL3...ew?usp=sharing.

New patches:
  • 24 Savegame Slots (bugfixed)
l.m., please describe step by step your procedure.
Old 21-05-21, 16:32   #872
vandit

^ The problem with the bottom of the screen is fixed, but now only 15 slots are available?! Doesn't this make the patch pointless?

I always found this patch very helpful and would hate to lose it.
Old 21-05-21, 22:54   #873
ChocolateFan

Here it works.

Old 22-05-21, 00:58   #874
vandit

Aha, you added the repaired patch at the bottom. I just overlooked it.

Thanks ChocolateFan for fixing this.

One thought: Couldn't the original patch be removed then? That just confuses things.
Old 22-05-21, 01:50   #875
ChocolateFan

I have once thought about removing all broken patches, but I am not sure how to decide which patch is broken and which is not.
Old 22-05-21, 10:14   #876
Tombraider95

Thanks for the new updates. It's groundbreaking!

However when I updated the tomb4.exe into my folder, all the font got messed up. So I tried running Leikkuri and patching the tomb4.exe again, then rebuilding each level but it didn't work. The font is still messed up. I'm pretty sure I did the method correctly. Does Leikkuri not work with the new tomb4.exe?

Do I also need the new tomb4.exe for the new Patches for flep to work? Or can I just update the patches for the false virus fix?
Old 22-05-21, 10:33   #877
Caesum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateFan View Post
Latest version:
Great to see this being finally released! I must say, you are quite the savior of the TRLE community to be honest. This new version makes it possible to put TRLE levels on other sites, not only TR related. I tried to put my old level on Nexus and moddb, but it was blocked by their virus scanners. The old FLEP would be blocked by 40+ antiviruses, but this one might trigger maybe one or two at worst which is good enough for most sites.

Btw, have you considered putting both FLEP and its source code on github? Github allows all kinds of projects to be there, so I think it would be perfect for FLEP and its source. Open repository would also allow to put documentation on its wiki, allow users to download older versions and write bug reports.
Old 22-05-21, 14:26   #878
Nemo20

Thank you ChocolateFan for your great work. Building is even more fun there. I'm looking forward to the next patch.
Old 22-05-21, 14:37   #879
HaniHeger

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.m. View Post
I get nevertheless the windows 10 virus message when I zip and unzip my level folder with a FLEP patched tomb4.exe and windows remove it instantly. Anyone same problem?
The easiest way to avoid this is to make an exception folder, assuming that this is a downloaded antivirus like norton
Old 22-05-21, 19:10   #880
Lwmte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesum View Post
Btw, have you considered putting both FLEP and its source code on github? Github allows all kinds of projects to be there, so I think it would be perfect for FLEP and its source. Open repository would also allow to put documentation on its wiki, allow users to download older versions and write bug reports.
FLEP is open source and repository is published on GitHub. However, I think what you really meant is to publish not FLEP source but patches source, which is not quite always possible because most of them are in raw hexcode.
Closed Thread