www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Future of Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-11-22, 21:00   #12671
jeffrey van oort
Relic Hunter
 
jeffrey van oort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 6,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Lulu View Post
Well it was a code used on the Geth to make them into true AI that would serve the Reapers. Just said it as a joke because I played another trilogy run of Mass Effect.
Oh, but why?
__________________
Flames would not be eternal if they could dissolve.
jeffrey van oort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-22, 12:45   #12672
lance6439
Legend
 
lance6439's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UTOPIA ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )
Posts: 33,054
Default

Crystal just fired someone due racists remarks that were said in the year 2010 and 2014. They won over the Woke mob idiots but I'm wondering about all the reps and devs who had to bash Classic Lara in favor of Reboot or is sexism and misogyny allowed? I'd like to see the High School year books of some these workers over at CD and see if they did blackface that way they can be terminated just as well. This was nothing more than just a performative stunt. No way all these white men haven't said some foul things.
__________________
You'll never get away; I'm HOT on your trail

Last edited by lance6439; 22-11-22 at 12:47.
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-22, 13:38   #12673
Jamise_Croft
Archaeologist
 
Jamise_Croft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Guetto
Posts: 1,874
Default

Anyways!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeIkhzo92UU
__________________
♡Lara is canon lesbian!!♡
Jamise_Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-22, 13:39   #12674
lance6439
Legend
 
lance6439's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UTOPIA ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )
Posts: 33,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamise_Croft View Post
I brought up a valid point and you brought up a tired meme. Next.
__________________
You'll never get away; I'm HOT on your trail
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-22, 13:43   #12675
Rai
Moderator
 
Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In a bubble outside the universe
Posts: 36,006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
Crystal just fired someone due racists remarks that were said in the year 2010 and 2014. They won over the Woke mob idiots but I'm wondering about all the reps and devs who had to bash Classic Lara in favor of Reboot or is sexism and misogyny allowed? I'd like to see the High School year books of some these workers over at CD and see if they did blackface that way they can be terminated just as well. This was nothing more than just a performative stunt. No way all these white men haven't said some foul things.
It's my understanding they didn't fire him, he's just not allowed to talk about their projects anymore. Therefore not mixing his private account with business.
__________________
"Who we are is not what we wear, or what sparkles. It's our spirit that defines us."
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-22, 13:45   #12676
Jamise_Croft
Archaeologist
 
Jamise_Croft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Guetto
Posts: 1,874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
I brought up a valid point and you brought up a tired meme. Next.
Your point: CD fired a racist guy and you said they you should inspect every worker there to see who dragged classic Lara once oh wow
Or to see who said a bad thing in high school so valid of you!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
It's my understanding they didn't fire him, he's just not allowed to talk about their projects anymore. Therefore not mixing his private account with business.
That’s so messed up wth they should fire him
__________________
♡Lara is canon lesbian!!♡

Last edited by Jamise_Croft; 22-11-22 at 13:46.
Jamise_Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-22, 13:48   #12677
lance6439
Legend
 
lance6439's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: UTOPIA ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )
Posts: 33,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
It's my understanding they didn't fire him, he's just not allowed to talk about their projects anymore. Therefore not mixing his private account with business.
The entire thing seems pointless then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamise_Croft View Post
Your point: CD fired a racist guy and you said they you should inspect every worker there to see who dragged classic Lara once oh wow
Or to see who said a bad thing in high school so valid
I said if they're going to condemn people for what they said years ago, those who partook in sexism and misogyny should be condemned as well. I know logic doesn't really click well with you.
__________________
You'll never get away; I'm HOT on your trail
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-22, 13:55   #12678
Jamise_Croft
Archaeologist
 
Jamise_Croft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Guetto
Posts: 1,874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post

I said if they're going to condemn people for what they said years ago, those who partook in sexism and misogyny should be condemned as well. I know logic doesn't really click well with you.
And literally the guy said racist **** publicity in his Twitter with no hesitation a few years back not in high school sweetie he knew what he was doing but blaming Cd employers for how they where when they where teens its kinda woke of you (the irony lmao) so I guess we share more things in common than you think! Then
__________________
♡Lara is canon lesbian!!♡
Jamise_Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-22, 14:44   #12679
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter
 
Chamayoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 8,928
Default

I always found the fact to dig someone and condamn them to something they said years ago to be ****ed up. Good way to make poeple really paranoid, be careful guys about your past mistakes. I'm not defending racists but everyone can grow up and learn, and it is even frightening when on the internet everything can be misinterpreted, or taken out of context.
If this guy behaviour hasn't changed since and are doing faults recently while doing his job, then I support Crystal's decision.
__________________
Lost Artifact, Beneath the Ashes, Lara's Shadow and Ana Pure Hair for everyone

Last edited by Chamayoo; 22-11-22 at 14:47.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-22, 15:19   #12680
biscuits
Relic Hunter
 
biscuits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 5,801
Default

Was he even working with Crystal Dynamics at that point in time? I feel like that would make a difference.
At the end of the day, his twitter is his business account, and he can't have his controversial views on full display. They'll have to save face.
biscuits is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.