www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 15-11-21, 18:42   #30641
Raider8
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPE View Post
I just rush through the campaign and leave the rest for when I can wear the cool outfits lol
Same. I played the dlcs, quests, tombs all in croft fitness / syrian tank top / AOD skin/ classic tactical. The only worst experience was when my nightmare was over and lara was wearing the serpent disguise in the valley of the monkey gods.

Last edited by Raider8; 15-11-21 at 18:44.
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-21, 18:45   #30642
DOPE
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider8 View Post
Same. I played the dlcs, quests, tombs all in croft fitness / syrian tank top / AOD skin/ classic tactical. The only worst experience was when my nightmare was over and lara was wearing the serpent disguise in the valley of the monkey gods.
Yeah, same happened to me.. that outfit was the real nightmare right there
Old 15-11-21, 19:20   #30643
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

I just donít understand why they didnít give people the option to not wear the outfits in NG+. The campaign was already completed, so the option to not wear the tribal gear couldíve been implemented there at least.
Old 15-11-21, 19:55   #30644
tomee
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
I just donít understand why they didnít give people the option to not wear the outfits in NG+. The campaign was already completed, so the option to not wear the tribal gear couldíve been implemented there at least.
It felt so insulting to me. Removing the damn restriction was one of the number 1 requests we had for the game. They were definitely aware of it too, because the DLC Season Pass lasted for a pretty long time and we could chat with the community managers quite frequently. I'm 100% sure they would forward our requests, they just fell on deaf ears.

What bothered me the most is that the problem wasn't that they didn't have time or resources to fix this. For example they did spend an extensive time fixing incredibly niche speedrunning glitches that would NEVER occur in game unless you were intentionally trying to execute them, but the single biggest request we had was just too much of an issue for them. They were way too worried about their stupid "narrative inconsistencies". Screw their narrative inconsistencies, deadass...

I just can't wrap my head around how we were so loud and clear and they were so mute and deaf because the fan demand didn't meet the vision of Lara being a south american tribal royalty. It was so arrogant of them.