www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > The Angel of Darkness

Old Today, 16:36   #121
reborninshadow
Student

So... I know I told you guys that I was planning on releasing this until the end of this month but I will probably be releasing it a bit later than that. I think it's best to put in as much as I can into the first release rather than just updating it later on shortly after release.
reborninshadow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:38   #122
Jathom95
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by reborninshadow View Post
So... I know I told you guys that I was planning on releasing this until the end of this month but I will probably be releasing it a bit later than that. I think it's best to put in as much as I can into the first release rather than just updating it later on shortly after release.
Hey, no big. This has been a long time coming for AOD so you take as long as you possibly need. I'm dead serious. Keep up the good work.

The fact that this is going to exist at all really makes my birthday in a couple of days a memorable one already. How's the X-Ray scanner panning out so far?

Last edited by Jathom95; Today at 17:41.
Jathom95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 19:03   #123
reborninshadow
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jathom95 View Post
Hey, no big. This has been a long time coming for AOD so you take as long as you possibly need. I'm dead serious. Keep up the good work.

The fact that this is going to exist at all really makes my birthday in a couple of days a memorable one already. How's the X-Ray scanner panning out so far?
It works like the PS2 version but still no fix for the getting hurt thing. I may not be able to fix it I'm afraid.
reborninshadow is online now   Reply With Quote