www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-11-18, 03:13   #17131
Lyle Croft
Professor
 
Lyle Croft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Just a hole
Posts: 3,252
Default

ugh, i want a man.
GIve me that "white" christmas i need!!
Lemme be the star on top!
Santa go down my chimney please

__________________
Are you a dagger or a box? I'm a box.
Lyle Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-18, 16:06   #17132
Blue_light
Archaeologist
 
Blue_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portugal
Posts: 1,438
Default

It was already weird seeing a girl with leggins that had a pattern of skinless legs, but now I'm seeing an ad of a hoodie that literally looks like a fat, hairy man torso, and I can't help but think "what's the point".
__________________
"A B C D L M N O G! Don't you know your alphabet Double D?" - Ed
Blue_light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-18, 16:46   #17133
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter
 
Yeauxleaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 6,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_light View Post
It was already weird seeing a girl with leggins that had a pattern of skinless legs, but now I'm seeing an ad of a hoodie that literally looks like a fat, hairy man torso, and I can't help but think "what's the point".
Wtf hideous.

I feel like nobody really dresses classy anymore tbh. When you look at older time periods on TV, pretty much any time up until about the 90s, most people always went out looking like they'd really made an effort. Since then it's just been "throw on anything as long as it's clean...". Sometimes it's not even clean either, we have noses and can tell you wore that in bed last night.
__________________
Proceed with caution...
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-18, 02:21   #17134
HD Simplicityy
Archaeologist
 
HD Simplicityy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 1,117
Default

Started work on one of my finals. Starting on the next ones soon. Launching a website for my capstone class near the end of the term.
Wooooooo! As long as my grades hold, I'll be a Bachelors degree holder in less than three weeks.
__________________
We live in a story
HD Simplicityy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-18, 04:14   #17135
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider
 
Quebsenuef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray
Posts: 12,053
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
Wtf hideous.

I feel like nobody really dresses classy anymore tbh. When you look at older time periods on TV, pretty much any time up until about the 90s, most people always went out looking like they'd really made an effort. Since then it's just been "throw on anything as long as it's clean...". Sometimes it's not even clean either, we have noses and can tell you wore that in bed last night.
Same...

I try to look nice which really isnít much considering I live in an area where gym shorts, flip flops, and a sports team shirt is the standard to match to be out and about in the summer. I get it, itís hot, but you donít have to look like youíre on the beach ready for a swim in the ocean when thereís not an ocean for over 500 miles in any given direction.

Iím a man and I like looking nice! And Iím proud to admit it!
I just wish there were more male-focused clothing stores that donít cost an arm and a leg to buy a pack of socks from but also arenít too formal and dressy either.
__________________
Face and defeat your Guilt
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-18, 04:19   #17136
Mickybyrne20
Professor
 
Mickybyrne20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Greater Manchester. Male.
Posts: 2,577
Default

Ok, so even though British culture pretty much hates redheads, especially ginger men, I actually have a thing for them. I don't know if it's because I'm ginger myself, but I really do find them hot.

A nice decent hairstyle, and ginger beard! YES, PLEASE.

Last edited by Mickybyrne20; 18-11-18 at 04:21.
Mickybyrne20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-18, 04:49   #17137
New Dwight
Archaeologist
 
New Dwight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,254
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickybyrne20 View Post
Ok, so even though British culture pretty much hates redheads, especially ginger men, I actually have a thing for them. I don't know if it's because I'm ginger myself, but I really do find them hot.

A nice decent hairstyle, and ginger beard! YES, PLEASE.
No, please. beard looks scruffy, y'know, i'm being on that picky ****.
__________________
強く>弱い
New Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-18, 10:25   #17138
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter
 
Yeauxleaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 6,049
Default

Beards make almost everyone hotter

I've seen some gorgeous ginger men too. I don't think there's any basis for finding it "ugly", it's just not promoted as "sexy" or "beautiful" in the media like blonde hair or darker features are.
__________________
Proceed with caution...
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-18, 12:27   #17139
Grimaldi
Professor
 
Grimaldi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The crowds of Cozumel
Posts: 2,872
Default

Red headed women are gorgeous. Iíve found myself more attracted to blond men recently though.
__________________
Because I could not stop for death, he kindly stopped for me.
Grimaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-18, 14:04   #17140
Lyle Croft
Professor
 
Lyle Croft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Just a hole
Posts: 3,252
Default

Ugh, as i always says. Spice up your life with some ginger!
__________________
Are you a dagger or a box? I'm a box.
Lyle Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 16:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.