www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 15-11-18, 03:14   #17121
Lyle Croft
Professor

I dislike autumn/winter.
The DST being off makes me hate it. There's less light out.

And I feel more sad and all. ugh.
Old 15-11-18, 05:12   #17122
HD Simplicityy
Archaeologist

Lately, with the sun starting to sett over here in Oregon around 4 PM, its making me more tired than normal. I've not experienced this in recent memory, as best as I can recall.

One more long class session for my screenwriting course, the day before Thanksgiving we aren't meeting, and the week after that I turn in my final. If I time it right, with or before the other finals, this is literally me turning in my last final for school, bringing an end to it. Wow. Forgive me for talking about it multiple posts, but seriously... this is the end of my Bachelors degree studies. I almost can't believe it's finally happening. Just need to confirm the grades as well.

I'm counting on crying. And maybe, if any of you are interested in reading about my college and university education, I can type up a post. Not because of self importance, but to give examples of the struggles and successes this education can be.

Last edited by HD Simplicityy; 15-11-18 at 05:14.
HD Simplicityy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-18, 09:45   #17123
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter

I hate the lack of sunlight in the winter months too. It's so depressing, it being dark by 4PM every night.

I love the sun too much, I should go live in Malta or something. I'm not built for high latitudes.

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 15-11-18 at 09:46.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-18, 17:58   #17124
Lyle Croft
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD Simplicityy View Post
Lately, with the sun starting to sett over here in Oregon around 4 PM, its making me more tired than normal. I've not experienced this in recent memory, as best as I can recall.

One more long class session for my screenwriting course, the day before Thanksgiving we aren't meeting, and the week after that I turn in my final. If I time it right, with or before the other finals, this is literally me turning in my last final for school, bringing an end to it. Wow. Forgive me for talking about it multiple posts, but seriously... this is the end of my Bachelors degree studies. I almost can't believe it's finally happening. Just need to confirm the grades as well.

I'm counting on crying. And maybe, if any of you are interested in reading about my college and university education, I can type up a post. Not because of self importance, but to give examples of the struggles and successes this education can be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
I hate the lack of sunlight in the winter months too. It's so depressing, it being dark by 4PM every night.

I love the sun too much, I should go live in Malta or something. I'm not built for high latitudes.
I can see why Lara was so mopey in siberia.

omg this song is so 2008 - 2010. I just realized the pinacle of 2004 - 2009ish pop was electric guitars meets pop.
T_T

Last edited by Lyle Croft; 15-11-18 at 18:18.
Lyle Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-18, 20:51   #17125
New Dwight
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle Croft View Post
I]
Nobody's thirsty yesterday or today? What's it gonna take to make the mouth drool?
Old 15-11-18, 21:37   #17126
Gian Carlo
Professor

Playing Spyro 3 Remaster right now

Gian Carlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-18, 22:34   #17127
Rai

So, a few months ago I booked Christmas dinner at Harvester and today I went in to pay. I took my receipt but didn't notice until I got home that they have my first name as...Iovox. It's nowhere near my actual name, Rachel . Does anyone know how to pronounce Iovox so I can start using it? .
Old 16-11-18, 03:21   #17128
Stosh
Archaeologist

Default Yabba Dabba Don’t

From Bozo Criminal of the Day

Quote:
Bozo criminal for today comes from Pasco county, Florida where a traffic officer couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Fred Flintstone just speeded past him in his famous “footmobile.” It was only after the cop pulled Fred over that it became clear that the “footmobile” was actually a tricked out Smart car that looked just like the Flintstone original. And behind the wheel, our bozo, in a full Fred Flintstone outfit. Even though the whole thing was amusing, speeding is speeding and our bozo was ticketed and released with a notice to appear.
Old 16-11-18, 03:36   #17129
New Dwight
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stosh View Post
From Bozo Criminal of the Day

why? just why?
Old 17-11-18, 01:02   #17130
Blue_light
Archaeologist

My huge MS Word document with my thoughts on SotTR (7 pages, Jesus), and the trilogy, is almost done, though most likely I won't share it. My anxiety doesn't help at all. :| Maybe share to a select few via PM, just to know their opinion, as in if the text is too chaotic, or contradictory.
--
On another note, I really hate how terrible I am at debating, I really can't make arguments on the spot, and always dig myself into a hole, and be dismissive in panic. ;^;