Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 03-01-18, 18:34   #18791
Quebsenuef

Amused.

I made another post of myself on Imgur public and I’m loving the negativity I’m getting So many dislikes on just a simple NYE picture. Those people need to get some constructive hobbies.
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-18, 19:15   #18792
FanosCroft

Happy

I got reboot Lara's jade necklace as a gift from a friend. I love it!
FanosCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-18, 20:57   #18793
bagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
When I first saw the comment I was like “What? How did someone find this?”
Then I read it and laughed out loud at work. I just don’t get why people are so mean over the internet? We had that here on TRF back when I joined. Not gonna talk about them, though as that’s against forum rules. It’s just weird to use something that can bring so many together from all over the globe...
There used to be mean people here in the forums? That is new, since I never have to deal with any malicious people all these years being a TRFers. I guess I'm lucky or maybe too passive to be involved in those dramas. Anyway Quebs, those people are mean and please, you're not bad looking or something. Don't ever think otherwise : ) I have big eyes too hehe, albeit I wear glasses so it's not really noticeable. Also, I agree with everything that you just said. Why are people spending so much energy to be negative on people that they don't even know and probably will never meet in real life smh. That is a question that I do not know the answer to.
bagas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-18, 03:48   #18794
Quebsenuef

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagas View Post
There used to be mean people here in the forums? That is new, since I never have to deal with any malicious people all these years being a TRFers. I guess I'm lucky or maybe too passive to be involved in those dramas. Anyway Quebs, those people are mean and please, you're not bad looking or something. Don't ever think otherwise : ) I have big eyes too hehe, albeit I wear glasses so it's not really noticeable. Also, I agree with everything that you just said. Why are people spending so much energy to be negative on people that they don't even know and probably will never meet in real life smh. That is a question that I do not know the answer to.
Unfortunately there were some pretty vicious people here years ago but thankfully the ban hammer has since stopped them in their tracks. You have been here longer than I have but don’t seem to have a lot of posts so maybe you were on TRF vacation when they were causing havoc haha.
But thank you! I would never let anyone tell me anything bad about myself and believe it and neither should anyone else, especially if it’s over the Internet. I’m sure you too look like a fine human being! Thank you for your kindness and positivity, fellow traveler of Life! I wish fortune and happy times for you.
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-18, 03:54   #18795
SrDanielPonces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendanlovesu1 View Post
Shook

The book I’m reading just asked “why is the story of the boy who cried wolf told over and over in our society, and not the story of Cassandra, the woman who told the truth but was never believed?”
wow THATS some deep ****. love it
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-18, 08:41   #18796
robm_2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Very gloom and doom. I just realized that 2018 will be the worst year of my life. I'm not sure I will survive it.
How cryptically cynical.
robm_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-18, 08:41   #18797
wmcintosh
Inactive

Wide awake, up and sleep whenever I like.
wmcintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-18, 19:18   #18798
welshguy34

Tired. Just got home from work.
welshguy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-18, 21:32   #18799
SrDanielPonces

When I got home I saw some announcement papers from the mailbox and there were some notebooks on sales. Made a research on their website so I could find a good one inside my price limit, and I'm finally going to buy tomorrow with my savings!!

Last edited by SrDanielPonces; 04-01-18 at 21:36.
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-18, 16:24   #18800
Grimaldi

Not great. Feel like a ghost today.
Grimaldi is offline   Reply With Quote