Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 19-07-19, 13:37   #23291
Lara's home

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
mood: annoyed

Trump Uses KKK Slogan At Rally

I really need to see how you people deal with yourselves. We need an asteroid to hit earth. The sun to burn out. A flood. The rapture. Something.
It's funny how Trump, who ran his entire platform on how America needs to be great again (IE, it needs to change) is getting his panties in a bunch over others thinking the country needs change. But of course, these people have two fatal flaws. They are women, and they are brown. You can only complain about your country if you are white.
Lara's home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-19, 13:45   #23292
Quebsenuef

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
I am so tired of having to go back and forth with Nationalists coworkers at work who are perfectly fine with the Trump administration and see no problems with whats happening. You have to be an unfathomable piece of **** with no morals and no standards to think what Trump and the incompetent mother****ers in the White House are doing with this country. The people who voted him and are going through tough times because of their decision deserve everything coming to them and worse. I have no sympathy for you and hopefully you all get it through your thick ****ing skull with the decision you made of how much a mistake it was to get this no-brain mother ****er in office. **** Trump and **** America. I wish Madonna was serious when she said she wanted to b*l*o*w up the WH.

mood: annoyed

Trump Uses KKK Slogan At Rally

I really need to see how you people deal with yourselves. We need an asteroid to hit earth. The sun to burn out. A flood. The rapture. Something.
Don’t let everyone else suffer bc America has become pretty close to some racist old man’s wet dream.

Here’s some good that happened!
When Trump and his rally were chanting “Send Her Back!” (Her is referring to Ilhan Ohmar)

Ilhan Ohmar returned to Minnesota with chants of “Welcome Home Ilhan!”

There’s good in the world and most certainly in this country!

Sometimes when you think you cleaned your entire house but there’s still bugs coming in from somewhere, you find out where they’re coming from.
Then you work out some way to make sure those bugs don’t come back. The bugs will always exist in some form, we just gotta make sure they stay out of the house.
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-19, 20:25   #23293
biscuits

feeling kinda depressed
biscuits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-19, 20:26   #23294
FanosCroft

amazing
FanosCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-19, 23:56   #23295
TrustyBow

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits View Post
feeling kinda depressed
Sorry to hear. Hope you feel better. I'm always open to talk if you need it.
TrustyBow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-19, 00:04   #23296
LuckyEdge10

Extremely pissed off. I had a really bad evening. I wonder how people can complain all the ****ing time for EVERYTHING. Like really, EVERYTHING. You do something wrong, even the smallest wrong in this world, and they're like "Oh, you're a jerk! You didn't have to do that!" And they scream like you killed their dog. They are so sad that they can't think there are happy peole in the world, so they try to make you sad too. So they'll do their best to make you feel uncomfortable.

This world needs more empathy. Empathy is a really good thing that a very few people have. Empathy is what makes us grow and understand our mistakes, FOR REAL. Screaming at our faces doesn't solve ANYTHING.

Every single day I always think about going away from my family, my house. Because I cannot live in this damn depressing, unforgivable and incredibly uncomfortable atmosphere. I can't stand it anymore.

However, what I really care about is my dog. Who is the person who feeds, plays with him and hang him out, huh? Yeah, that's me, because my mom and my sister are too worried to think about inexistent problems and most of the time they just lie on their bed, spending hours and Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp because THAT'S OBVIOUSLY MORE IMPORTANT THAN DOING ACTUALLY PRODUCTIVE THINGS. Damn it, I can't believe how much time they spend on Instagram and Facebook, judging people, seeing how many likes this person or page has! Social networks are eating people's brain.

OMFG I am so ****ing frustrated...I can't with this. I'm so done.
LuckyEdge10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-19, 00:53   #23297
Fantasy

Excited, just booked a holiday with the other half. After three and a half years together it’s going to be our first holiday, I can’t wait. It is next year, but still
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-19, 01:16   #23298
ActuallyArlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy View Post
Excited, just booked a holiday with the other half. After three and a half years together it’s going to be our first holiday, I can’t wait. It is next year, but still
Sounds super fun
ActuallyArlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-19, 01:58   #23299
Lord Insidious

Feeling kind of lonely. My friends don’t really seem to contact me outside of school. It’s always me that has to talk to people. :/
Lord Insidious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-19, 02:43   #23300
ActuallyArlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Insidious View Post
Feeling kind of lonely. My friends don’t really seem to contact me outside of school. It’s always me that has to talk to people. :/
I know the feeling, I hate being the one who initiates. I hope you'll find a group of people you can resonate with!
ActuallyArlow is offline   Reply With Quote