Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 11-12-19, 01:24   #23691
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWANEX View Post
I'm feeling very overwhelmed with work at the moment and I'm constantly having panic attacks. Thankfully all the TR drama on Twitter with Melonie helped me forget about it a little bit.
TR Drama on twitter? I'd love to sip some of that tea. Things have been so calm around here lately.

EDIT

Who da hell is that coming for Mel, never seen drama like that even on TRF.

Last edited by charmedangelin; 11-12-19 at 01:33.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-19, 13:14   #23692
Cat Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWANEX View Post
I'm feeling very overwhelmed with work at the moment and I'm constantly having panic attacks. Thankfully all the TR drama on Twitter with Melonie helped me forget about it a little bit.
lol.......
Cat Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-19, 18:11   #23693
charmedangelin

So I just went through all the crap on Twitter and my god some people are really awful. Hope Mel is ok, she didn't deserve all the crap she got thrown at her, especially some of the threats. I can definitely say most of those people on Twitter would be permabanned in an instant if that crap happened on TRF.

Anyway drama aside, I'm starting to feel a bit better from my sickness. Hopefully I can get over this bronchitis once and for all.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-19, 13:48   #23694
Legends

Imagine complaining about having panic attacks in the same sentence that you revel in someone else getting harassed on twitter.
Legends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-19, 14:42   #23695
iWANEX
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends View Post
Imagine complaining about having panic attacks in the same sentence that you revel in someone else getting harassed on twitter.
Actually, when I posted that nothing major had happened other than people posting videos of Mel saying very different things from what she keeps saying these days. Nothing else. I don't agree with any type of harassment or bullying and I made myself clear on Twitter.

Having panic attacks because of serious personal issues has nothing to do with this, by the way. And as awful as things turned out to be, it was a pretty good diversion for me, at least up until that point. Besides, it's pretty awful to trash someone when you don't know what that person is going through or why he's having panic attacks. I don't like a few people from here and I never tried to drag them whenever they post a more serious issue on other threads, because it's not decent. That's a very ****ty thing to do.

Oh and I'm of the opinion that if you don't want to be "dragged" by people, you should be more thoughtful when tweeting, specially if you're a public figure and you just want to keep talking negatively about the current state of the franchise. She knows she's going to piss off part of the fandom with the way she keeps expressing herself. And to be fair, she reacts very aggressively when someone trashes CLara too. I don't even think I need to explain this issue further, most of us have been here long enough to know what's up with all of this and people keep falling for it every time there's a new game coming out. I don't think it's going to work anymore, to be fair, since she keeps campaigning against the current iteration these days and had some fights with Rhianna Pratchet and Jill Murray we've all seen on Twitter.

But that's not my problem, really. And as I said, I don't think what some people said to her was ok at all. They went way too far.
iWANEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-19, 15:39   #23696
Tombraider95

Wow that's just obsessive.

-------------------

I'm feeling excited. Only one more day at work tomorrow and then I'm off for 3 weeks over Christmas. It's great saving up holiday for the end of the year!
Tombraider95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-19, 18:14   #23697
Athukraz

Y'all...

This is funny and sad at the same time
Athukraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-19, 18:30   #23698
Tomb Raidering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
Y'all... This is funny and sad at the same time
This is only sad. People need to grow up and start having healthy discussions. Criticism is OK, but not calling out/talking from someone’s back/spreading rumors.

Feeling sad because of the toxicity in this place. Otherwise, the forums are great.
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-19, 19:09   #23699
Quebsenuef

Yoooo.. why does this have to happen at all?
Melonie can have any sort of opinions she wants. She can flip and flop till the sun explodes if she wants. If you don’t like it, that’s cool too. Don’t sent her dumb tweets and starting drama. Also, why does any of this have to happen on TRF? This was strictly Twitter children drama so why am I having to read this here? This is just so annoying, from all angles. Nobody looks good here, except Mel and she’s the one who’s just doing her thing whether you like it or not. I don’t agree with Mel or really know her but c’mon people.. leave others alone. Opinions are opinions and sometimes they change. I’m probably gonna get in trouble for mini modding but damn they have enough on their plate. It’s the holidays, people!!! Be respectful towards one another regardless of differences over a video game.

I’ve worked so much this week I could not even show up Friday and get all my hours in haha. Overtime is nice but I haven’t had much free time to myself other than sleeping and heading back to work.. which I need to do soon.

Last edited by Quebsenuef; 12-12-19 at 19:10.
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-19, 19:21   #23700
Tombraider95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
Yoooo.. why does this have to happen at all?
Melonie can have any sort of opinions she wants. She can flip and flop till the sun explodes if she wants. If you don’t like it, that’s cool too. Don’t sent her dumb tweets and starting drama. Also, why does any of this have to happen on TRF? This was strictly Twitter children drama so why am I having to read this here? This is just so annoying, from all angles. Nobody looks good here, except Mel and she’s the one who’s just doing her thing whether you like it or not. I don’t agree with Mel or really know her but c’mon people.. leave others alone. Opinions are opinions and sometimes they change. I’m probably gonna get in trouble for mini modding but damn they have enough on their plate. It’s the holidays, people!!! Be respectful towards one another regardless of differences over a video game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
I’ve worked so much this week I could not even show up Friday and get all my hours in haha. Overtime is nice but I haven’t had much free time to myself other than sleeping and heading back to work.. which I need to do soon.
You'll be off for Christmas soon! Hang in there!
Tombraider95 is offline   Reply With Quote