Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 11-01-20, 19:06   #23801
charmedangelin

Started walking today, my house sits on a large hill and I decided to walk up and down it for the day. Jesus let me tell you, when your not used to exercising it's really tough on you. But I'll persist because I want to be healthy.

I actually managed to cut out all snacks yesterday and this morning I just had a bagel with humus spread. I'm thinking of going Vegan, but I don't know much about what is and isn't exactly Vegan. I know some stuff like bagels can seem vegan, but sometimes they make them with animal products.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-20, 20:07   #23802
Zsott

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnatchingEdges View Post
who hurt you?
If that's a comeback at me, then it's a weak one.

But to answer your question: my cat hurt me.
The little idiot (she's half blind) miscalculated a jump and used my back as a last resort for not kissing the ground. It was kinda funny. Thanks for asking!
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-20, 20:43   #23803
SnatchingEdges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsott View Post
If that's a comeback at me, then it's a weak one.

But to answer your question: my cat hurt me.
The little idiot (she's half blind) miscalculated a jump and used my back as a last resort for not kissing the ground. It was kinda funny. Thanks for asking!
Omg idk how cats can be so clever and at the same time so short lol. Mine fell off a window and waited around 3 hours hidden below a car until I came home. She also sneaked into the neighbour's home and peed there, which ended in her being sent away to a country house.
SnatchingEdges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-20, 22:37   #23804
New Dwight
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga View Post
Nice to read you are doing ok New Dwight

Thanks guys, it means a lot to me
same to u JsotoTRSaga.
New Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-20, 05:23   #23805
Quebsenuef

I hate how during the day.. I’m lazy and never want to get out of bed.

During the night however.. I must clean all the things, do all the laundry, do the dishes..

I worry I make too much noise for my neighbors to sleep .. but I just can’t be bothered to do housework during the day

Current Mood: it’s almost midnight and I’m motivated!
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-20, 12:57   #23806
Athukraz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
I hate how during the day.. I’m lazy and never want to get out of bed.

During the night however.. I must clean all the things, do all the laundry, do the dishes..

I worry I make too much noise for my neighbors to sleep .. but I just can’t be bothered to do housework during the day

Current Mood: it’s almost midnight and I’m motivated!
Same I always have more energy and motivation and feel like anything is possible during the night
Athukraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-20, 16:19   #23807
Mani_Man

Can someone feel like he is in the wrong movie?
Its the only thing i can explain how i currently feel.

The saga of what the hell is going on with my little brother and his wife continues...well at least another sentence of it.

So yesterday out of the blue, she blocked me and everyone of the family on her instagram account, hours after she posted pictures of her flight back to albania.
Nobody has talked to her or my brother since the holidays, complete silence.
We didnt wrote her or anything because at this point there is nothing to say.

Things seemed to left at that...until seemingly yesterday.
I was browsing Instagram and saw her post, didnt thought anything by that and was moving on.
Early in the morning today, my other sister in law sent me a message asking me if i was blocked by her too.

Either its that or she deleted her whole account...i dont know, i never have been blocked by someone i know on instagram or twitter.
So i dont know if you cant even see their account anymore.
Either way a weird as hell situation.
Cant say im really angry or sad or anything...its yeah, it feels like im in some weird movie or so.
What a clownish show this is.

Anyway...on happier news...im so very excited to become a uncle for the second time later this year.
It seems like the baby will be a boy, so its a different experience since the one we had the past 16+ months with my niece.
Will be a wild ride, but one im really excited for...having a new tiny baby to cuddle will be fun.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-20, 17:05   #23808
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani_Man View Post
Can someone feel like he is in the wrong movie?
Its the only thing i can explain how i currently feel.

The saga of what the hell is going on with my little brother and his wife continues...well at least another sentence of it.

So yesterday out of the blue, she blocked me and everyone of the family on her instagram account, hours after she posted pictures of her flight back to albania.
Nobody has talked to her or my brother since the holidays, complete silence.
We didnt wrote her or anything because at this point there is nothing to say.

Things seemed to left at that...until seemingly yesterday.
I was browsing Instagram and saw her post, didnt thought anything by that and was moving on.
Early in the morning today, my other sister in law sent me a message asking me if i was blocked by her too.

Either its that or she deleted her whole account...i dont know, i never have been blocked by someone i know on instagram or twitter.
So i dont know if you cant even see their account anymore.
Either way a weird as hell situation.
Cant say im really angry or sad or anything...its yeah, it feels like im in some weird movie or so.
What a clownish show this is.

Anyway...on happier news...im so very excited to become a uncle for the second time later this year.
It seems like the baby will be a boy, so its a different experience since the one we had the past 16+ months with my niece.
Will be a wild ride, but one im really excited for...having a new tiny baby to cuddle will be fun.
I don't want to set off alarm bells, but that sounds concerning. It sounds just like I thought, she is trying to isolate herself and your brother from the family. Has he blocked any of your family accounts? I mean she even blocked family that she didn't have a spat with is very strange. Honestly I feel like this is a pretty big red flag. Is there anyway your family can contact your brother at all, just to see how he is doing. There is a lot about what she says and does that doesn't make sense and isn't on par what others would perceive to be normal behavior. I don't know much about the cultural norms and attitudes in Germany so my information is a bit limited since what is normal and abnormal isn't always the same across cultures, but isolation seems to be a trait that is universally revered to be a bit abnormal and concerning.

That's good you've got some positive news and stuff going on. I'm not an Uncle yet, but my Aunt gave birth to two more cousins of mine a few years ago and it's definitely thought provoking and nice to have new family members.

Anyway, I hope all turns out ok.

Last edited by charmedangelin; 13-01-20 at 17:06.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-20, 17:46   #23809
Zsott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani_Man View Post

As for that woman... she needs to go. ASAP. It's not normal from an adult to act like this. If your brother can't see this, then it's due for a family intervention.
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-20, 18:21   #23810
Mani_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
I don't want to set off alarm bells, but that sounds concerning. It sounds just like I thought, she is trying to isolate herself and your brother from the family. Has he blocked any of your family accounts? I mean she even blocked family that she didn't have a spat with is very strange. Honestly I feel like this is a pretty big red flag. Is there anyway your family can contact your brother at all, just to see how he is doing. There is a lot about what she says and does that doesn't make sense and isn't on par what others would perceive to be normal behavior. I don't know much about the cultural norms and attitudes in Germany so my information is a bit limited since what is normal and abnormal isn't always the same across cultures, but isolation seems to be a trait that is universally revered to be a bit abnormal and concerning.

That's good you've got some positive news and stuff going on. I'm not an Uncle yet, but my Aunt gave birth to two more cousins of mine a few years ago and it's definitely thought provoking and nice to have new family members.

Anyway, I hope all turns out ok.
My brother has no social media accounts, he isnt a very social person.
He sent everybody in the family a happy new year message at new years eve and he has sent messages to my mom and sisters in law.
It was just "okay" and "I know" to them telling him there are still christmas presents for him or that he needs to this or that in terms of his finances...nothing personal or so.
I sent him a few days ago a funny video of our niece, to which he didnt reply at all...so i dont know if he ignores just me. XD

Like i said, we taught him all his life that he can rely on us, that we are here for him, we told him so during the whole fight and all...if he isnt reaching out to us, there is little we can do at this point.
When you either get no reply or just one word, there isnt much else to do.
He is a grown up, we offered our help and understanding...if he doesnt take it then we cant force him.

The one good thing is that he isnt in a position where he is able to put himself in a financial too bad spot, its one of the good things in germany...the bureaucracy which makes a mess even if you have a ton of money and stuff.

Its hard to babysit the girl and will be even more with a second child, but i never thought it would be so nice to be a uncle and see how a child grows up.
Makes me definitly want to have kids of my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsott View Post
Congrats for the nephew!

As for that woman... she needs to go. ASAP. It's not normal from an adult to act like this. If your brother can't see this, then it's due for a family intervention.
One of my sisters in law assumes she is a goner now that she had what she wanted...so who knows.
Its a incredible immature behaviour at all the whole situation from her.
Yeah she isnt 30 or so and has a lot of life experience, but acting this petty and childish, lying and making stuff up...that is just bull****.

We had something like an intervention after the big fight, when you have 5-6 people trying to explain the situation and the person doesnt understand it and goes: "No its about this and not that"...you cant do much.
He is hellbent on completely pushing the blame on us despite everything we tried, everything we thought we taught him.
Its a sad thing but it seems like we just have to, as my oldest brother said: "Let him fall on his face to learn".
I dont like the idea since he is my little brother, the guy i got in a fight for, the guy i risked my life when climbing a tree to get him down...but there is only so much you can do for one person.
Mani_Man is offline   Reply With Quote