Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 13-01-20, 20:11   #23811
Blue_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
I hate how during the day.. I’m lazy and never want to get out of bed.

During the night however.. I must clean all the things, do all the laundry, do the dishes..

I worry I make too much noise for my neighbors to sleep .. but I just can’t be bothered to do housework during the day

Current Mood: it’s almost midnight and I’m motivated!
Story of my life.
Blue_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-20, 23:34   #23812
Quebsenuef

I dropped a vacuum cleaner on my foot at work.. OUCH so much ouch. Ow. Ow. Limping. Everywhere.
Pretty sure I broke a few toes.. ouch. Pain.

Current Mood: I want to go home and cry hahaha
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-20, 04:39   #23813
robm_2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
I dropped a vacuum cleaner on my foot at work.. OUCH so much ouch. Ow. Ow. Limping. Everywhere.
Pretty sure I broke a few toes.. ouch. Pain.

Current Mood: I want to go home and cry hahaha
Workman's comp?
robm_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-20, 04:56   #23814
SnatchingEdges

Omg I'm so anxious right now. For some reason I've been developing some kind of agoraphobia and I cannot stay too much in public spaces like the bus or a plane.

I had to take the bus in two hours in order to go other town and buy a pair of headphones, but I've spent the whole night freaking out and avoiding anxiety attacks.

Thank God my actual headphones started to work now (wtf?) and I don't have to take the bus, but I'm angry that I cannot do something as simple as that without creating a whole drama in my head. My heart is about to explode, Jesuschrist.
SnatchingEdges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-20, 05:28   #23815
New Dwight
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnatchingEdges View Post
Omg I'm so anxious right now. For some reason I've been developing some kind of agoraphobia and I cannot stay too much in public spaces like the bus or a plane.

I had to take the bus in two hours in order to go other town and buy a pair of headphones, but I've spent the whole night freaking out and avoiding anxiety attacks.

Thank God my actual headphones started to work now (wtf?) and I don't have to take the bus, but I'm angry that I cannot do something as simple as that without creating a whole drama in my head. My heart is about to explode, Jesuschrist.
sent
New Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-20, 11:03   #23816
New Dwight
Inactive

after watching, observing and experience..the unemployed like myself are to just kill themselves since the latter look down at us as needless scums i get it. we bum ur mood. life is all bout money without it ur not happy or living and society marks ur ‘social status’ as ****
get in line
Old 17-01-20, 00:07   #23817
New Dwight
Inactive

a day away doesnt pray it away.
btw Justin i sent u email to the void.
Old 17-01-20, 01:42   #23818
charmedangelin

Honestly people shouldn't look down on anyone. I know some people may feel like they are jesus or even better than him, but in reality we are all in the same boat, trying to navigate this thing called life the best way we can. People who take time to scoff at others because they aren't living their same life style, with a cushy job and lofty apartment are full of themselves and completely disconnected and detached from the human experience. I know my best friend was dealing with crap from her family who would tell her that her life is worthless and meaningless because she lacked direction. They would harp on her to work a job and that would guarantee happiness. But the truth is the fact that happiness is achieved through the means of whoever is pursuing it. There is no one street towards it and if your life lacks direction then perhaps your in a place where you don't necessarily need direction. For me I live day to day, yeah there are some things I dream about and would like to happen, but the only thing I can really do about it is live for today and hope for tomorrow. Sure we can try and plan our futures and try to follow this guideline that we set for ourselves, but life a lot of time does not go how we tell it to.

My own life lack direction and I'm not employeed right now. But that doesn't make me any less of a person than it makes anyone else. If I wanted to do something big and make a change I probably would have done it by now. But whether or not I make a change or live my life as it is, is my business and mine alone. Whether or not I breath and do things has no effect on other people and they shouldn't put their nose where it doesn't belong.

Especially when they try to pretend like they have all their **** sorted out. I will never forget a few weeks ago when my cousin go drunk and trying to rant about my weight and how I wasn't doing anything with my life. It was rich coming from him considering how he can't live without drinking and is one of the most miserable people on this planet. This despite the fact that he has a full time job, and has hooked up with people from time to time.

A job is not reflective of happiness and while it may or may not help you out of a financial bind, it will not garentee that happiness people claim. Lot's of people lie when they say they are happy and their life is better when working, lots of people put on masks and hide their true misery.

Right now I'm neither happy nor miserable, I'm in limbo right now, I would like to do a few things to maybe boost my mood every now and again, but as long as I'm not really feeling under the weather then just feeling fine is ok.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-20, 11:56   #23819
Vaskito

Hey New Dwight, stay strong and try to push those thoughts away.

There's this song from Sia, where she sings this:

Quote:
Lord knows you can't trust your head
When you're standing on the edge
I'm breaking down
Lord knows you can't trust your head
When you're hanging by a thread
I was breaking down

And I saw only two footprints in the sand
Thought you'd abandoned me and
Let go of my hand
But you were carrying me
Carrying me to safety
Here's the full song, in case you want to take a listen:

I've recurred to it multiple times whenever I had suicidal thoughts, and it worked for me. The message it give me is that you should look for something to keep your faith on and that lifts you up. It doesn't necessarily have to be God (I was raised Christian, but I've become mostly agnostic as I grew up) - it can be family, or friends, or anything else that manages to cheer you up. Anything that brings you joy can carry you to safety.

Stay strong and keep going
Vaskito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-20, 13:10   #23820
DragonSlayer

The seemingly limitless stupidity of the human race is what annoys me, see below for examples.

A teenager being taken to court for slamming his bedroom door and causing criminal damage after his mother called the police, the criminal damage was nothing more than the doorknob falling off the door after he slammed the door a second time.

I read in yesterday's newspaper that a school in Kent England named as the Holy Trinity School has sparked anger after bringing in fines for parents if they are late in picking up their children, the school is going to fine the parents one pound for every five minutes per pupil if they're not there by 3:40.

The new rules also state staff will contact social services if a child isn't collected by 4pm, and if parents can't be contacted their children will be put into local authority care.

Earlier this week in Dublin a homeless person was severely injured when the tent he was sleeping in which was located next to a canal was picked up by a mechanical digger and was crushed by an industrial litter-clearing vehicle.

The man inside the tent underwent surgery and is currently in a coma and surgeons were unable to reattach his leg.

It was in today's newspaper that the people who removed the guys tent only did a verbal check to see if anyone was in the tent when they got no answer they removed the tent.

They apparently and obviously didn't bother to do a visual check which would have taken them an extra five seconds.

That school is going too far in calling social services if a child isn't collected by a certain time, the kids parent or parents could easily be stuck in traffic or could have been in an accident and taken to hospital, instead of rushing to call social services the school should call a relative of the children and see if they can collect them instead.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote