Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Fan and Community Showcase

Old 11-11-19, 16:03   #1061
tombraider4ever

Thank you so much! I have uploaded an album on my facebook fanart page here: clicky with all my Daz Studio christmas and new years renders, I'm not sure if I have posted all of them here. Among them are a classic Christmas TR render remake, or very much inspired by a classic render anyway . I have bought some new dresses, lingerie and outfits suitable for festive christmas/new years renders so I will make several new ones also

This is my personal fav of my christmas renders

tombraider4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-19, 16:45   #1062
Cat Woman

Great render. Mrs. Claus.
Cat Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-19, 15:34   #1063
tombraider4ever

Thanks!

I made a new young Lara render with a cute new outfit I bought in the recent Pc+ sale at the Daz3D, couldn't resist it for 1.99 dollars .

I'm sorry for the non characteristic pose and the hearts in the background , it's not very Lara like I know but I thought it would be ok since she's a child lol, couldn't have been a hardened adventurer at this age .

Click the pick for the full size render

I have an album at my facebook fanart page here: clicky with some older renders that better represents my vision of young Lara, this was just for fun
Old 12-11-19, 17:57   #1064
Cat Woman

Very cute.
Cat Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-19, 22:49   #1065
tombraider4ever

Thanks!
Old 16-11-19, 23:29   #1066
Melonie Tomb Raider
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR-Freak View Post
sorry for the mean words, wasnt meant to sound that harsh.

Her eyes are goo big,
her cheek is "empty" in every angle and her mouth is gigantic compared to her whole face.
A Mix of realism and cartoon will never work completely though
I'd love to see that too with her face, same with her waistline, if it were a bit wider it would help with that too.

I absolutely adore these renders, but I would love to see some versions that are a hybrid of this style with a bit more realistic proportions added to the mix

These look amazing already, but very doll-like and cute. I think with the face and body proportions tweaked with a bit more realism mixed in, she'd look more fierce and intimidating. This style mixed with a style similar to Manuel's would be absolute perfection!

No shade though, I do adore tombraider4ever's work. It's a very cute version of what classic Lara looks like.
Melonie Tomb Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-19, 14:04   #1067
tombraider4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombraider4ever View Post
I took some screenshots from the pre-render mode in Daz with my new changed Lara fmv model for genesis 8 female ( with smaller eyes, mouth, fuller cheeks and more fat on her body, I havent had a chance to work on her eyebrows or nose yet) . It's the same skintexture: Albany HD for Genesis 8 Female, with or without tan and the one without the tan has more makeup. Let me know what you think about my changes, and also: what is better more tan or less, makeup or less makeup (like in the tan picks)?

Click the pick for bigger size

Quote:
Thank you so much for the feeback and for the reply, I really appreciate it!

Thanks also for supporting my original Lara, I did my best at copying the Fmv model . I would like to get more feedback though, I got two votes for my original Lara, if this Lara is just as uncanny valley for the ones that thought so about my former Lara as before then I might as well use my older Lara all the time. If I go back to my former Lara then I might give her a bit more fat on the body like in this one, it looks better when making renders with bikinis and crop tops.

I made this render with my new wip Lara as posted above (the skin is the one in the pick above without tan and with makeup),
as usual click to see the original size and credits :

Edit: Is this ok to post here? I can't se that she's showing any more than Legends bikini, I'm sorry if it does, let me know and I will remove it at once.

Quote:
Thank you so much for the feedback and for the compliment!

I just used the hairstyle from the scene I was working on earlier when taking thoose quick screenshots .

Here she is with a braid, same changed Lara model again,
Click the link for bigger size and credits :

Quote:
Lara has finished her morning jog and the always so attentive Winston brings her a towel, she is now on her way to hit the shower

Click the picks to see the full size and credits:

[URL="https://www.deviantart.com/tombraider4ever/art/Lara-11-810606534"][/URL.
Thank you for the compliment about my renders, thanks for the feedback also! I made some changes a while ago to my Fmv Lara model according to that feedback : smaller eyes and lips, fuller cheecks, more bodyfat, wider waist. You can see thoose changes in theese renders, have you seen them? Do you still have the same issues with this changed model? I can’t make the cheeks fuller, it will look like she is holding her breath or have some decease. I can’t make the eyes and mouth much smaller and the waist bigger, she will loose any likeness she has to the fmv Lara. It makes me more sad than I say too hear the comments about her beeing creapy, you didn’t say that but many others have . It’s good with feeback bit hard also, after the changes above some have said that they prefer my older unchanged model . I adore the render you linked to above by Manuel, and it inspires me to make a side model with more realism, but not as my main model, only as for instance my aod and legend model to make a few renders every now and then. Please tell me if you think that the changed model above has the same faults to you, I asked but never got a reply from the person with the original feedback.Also: The model I try to copy is the fmv Lara model, does my Lara really look like a cute version of that , it’s really, REALLY not what I’m trying to achieve .

Here's a TRF friendly version of a more recent render which shows my changes to her body more clearly (I might have given her a bit more muscles here):

Here's the original render: clicky

Last edited by tombraider4ever; 17-11-19 at 14:20.
Old 18-11-19, 17:36   #1068
tombraider4ever

Please, I would really like to know if my changed model above (that I changed according to that feedback a while ago) is better or not. I do appreciate feedback , if it doesn't sound like it in my comment above it's beacause I thought I had fixed that very problem already so I was a bit dissapointed. Please let me know if this changed model is better or not.

Also: does my model look like a cute version of Fmv Lara? if so then I might need to change something. The render above with young Lara is cute obviously, but that's of young Lara, I would never render grown up Lara like that.

Thanks in advance for any replies
Old 19-11-19, 12:52   #1069
tombraider4ever

I have made another classic render remake, I bought the pillow and pose set especially for that classic render (at a really good sale) but then I realised that she is probably holding a duvet . I decided the pillow is close enough though, if I ever find a duvet with poses I will remake this render lol. The pose is not the same either, but this was the closest one

I made two versions as I couldn't decide which hair to use,

As always, click the picks for the full size renders

And here's the comparsion pick:
Old 19-11-19, 16:33   #1070
tombraider4ever

Who wants to open this package , do not open until Xmas, and at your own risk

I censored this render a bit with more ribbons around her boobs to be TRF friendly, Please click the pick to see the original (which only shows slightly more than the Legend bikini) .

It's my entry for the Xmas Pin-up render contest:clicky at the 3D Art Pinups Galore facebook group, and the first using a few Xmas outfits and a Xmas prop and pose set I got for 1.99 dollar each in the recent Pc+ sale at Daz 3D .

I know I'm a bit early for Xmas but I have more no xmas renders comming also, among them a series of three renders with the same outfit decribed at Daz3D as the "London Look" so you might guess the colours (google London Look and daz to see the outfit). She also has waist long loose hair and a cap. I'll post it on Deviantart and my facebook fanart page: clicky first, they are finished, I just have to photoshop them a bit