Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 09-08-10, 15:21   #1001
CerebralAssassin

damn it....it seems that after watching the latest Smackdown! Kane is the one who attacked Taker...this stinks...we've already had enough Taker-Kane feuds.now I can predict what's gonna happen...Taker will come back,destroy Kane and take back the gold.thank you retarded WWE writers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by interstellardave View Post
I'm still thinking that Cena will turn heel and join Nexus at Summerslam (remember the Nexus armband he took off of one of them?).
it would be cool to see Cena as heel....but I don't think the WWE has the guts to do it...at least not yet.he's still big with the kiddies lol your second option seems more likely for me to happen though but personally I think the Raw team is just gonna fall apart at Summerslam and lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alive_and_Funky View Post
Then again, Vince McMahon hired the anonymous GM, so that doesn't make much sense if the Nexus mastermind and the anonymous GM are the same person.
As for Cena joining Nexus, I don't actually watch Raw so I don't know what that armband thing is about, but I can't really see Nexus allowing Cena to join them. Nexus seem furious with everybody else on the WWE roster, so I'm not sure if them forming an alliance with an active wrestler will work. Then again, perhaps Cena could persuade them into agreeing that an alliance between Cena and Nexus would benefit Nexus greatly. (How would it benefit them? I've not worked that bit out yet. )
well I think the GM is TRiple H (or HBK) because clues were given...well...Nexxus did make an offer to Cena to join their teamso they do want him.last week Khali was offered to join Nexxus.what I think will happen is that Khali will betray the Raw team at Summerslam and join Nexxus (and turn heel....since now he's just drifting about on Raw with no purpose as a face)

EDIT: 1,000th post!woo I rock!!

Last edited by CerebralAssassin; 09-08-10 at 15:23.
CerebralAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-10, 15:45   #1002
interstellardave

^^^ Paddy was post 1,000, LOL!

GM Triple H, huh? Well, there are many in the internet community that think he is the real power behind the scenes anyway!

Last edited by interstellardave; 09-08-10 at 16:06.
interstellardave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-10, 15:59   #1003
Alive_and_Funky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerebralAssassin View Post
damn it....it seems that after watching the latest Smackdown! Kane is the one who attacked Taker...this stinks...we've already had enough Taker-Kane feuds.now I can predict what's gonna happen...Taker will come back,destroy Kane and take back the gold.thank you retarded WWE writers!
The thing is a lot of people saw that one coming even when the story line first began.

I'm hoping there will be one more plot twist or something; I don't want another Kane-Undertaker feud either.

Quote:
it would be cool to see Cena as heel....but I don't think the WWE has the guts to do it...at least not yet.he's still big with the kiddies lol your second option seems more likely for me to happen though but personally I think the Raw team is just gonna fall apart at Summerslam and lose.
I can't see WWE ever turning Cena heel. They haven't done it with Rey Mysterio (although with his high-flying moves that would be an odd concept anyway) and it was WCW that had the guts to turn Hogan heel, not WWE. Unless WWE desperately needs ratings or something, I can't see them going through with Cena turning heel.

I really hope Nexus wins at SummerSlam. It won't look good if they can't defeat a team that can't even get along.

Quote:
well I think the GM is TRiple H (or HBK) because clues were given...well...Nexxus did make an offer to Cena to join their teamso they do want him.last week Khali was offered to join Nexxus.what I think will happen is that Khali will betray the Raw team at Summerslam and join Nexxus (and turn heel....since now he's just drifting about on Raw with no purpose as a face)

EDIT: 1,000th post!woo I rock!!
I had forgotten about Nexus wanting Khali on their side, but I can't remember hearing about them wanting Cena. Like I said, I don't actually watch Raw often (although I do still read about what goes on on each episode), so it's easy for me to forget Raw-related stuff.

Khali joining Nexus wouldn't be a bad idea actually. Like you have said, he hasn't had much purpose recently and it is usually a good thing for a heel faction to have some muscle on their side.

Quote:
^^^ Paddy was post 1,000, LOL!
XD

Last edited by Alive_and_Funky; 09-08-10 at 16:01.
Alive_and_Funky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-10, 16:13   #1004
interstellardave

Khali joining is too predictable... so that means they'll do it.

Kane attacking Undertaker was too predictable... looks like they're doing it.

The problem is that the WWE does all the predictable stuff. It's been quite a while since I've been really surprised by something.

I want the WWE to surprise us all; that's why I'm hoping for a Cena heel turn. Talk about rocking the WWE... that would be huge! The kiddies will still have Mysterio to root for; he should never be heel because I don't see how he can possibly pull it off. Cena has been a heel, though--and it's been forever since then, so now's the time IMO.
Old 09-08-10, 16:48   #1005
cbragg09

I thought this was about like high school or college wrestling.
Now THAT would be some pictures Id like to see lol
cbragg09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-10, 13:50   #1006
Paddy

Ahahahahaha love Shawn Michaels.
Paddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-10, 16:00   #1007
voltz

LOL!!

From what I hear about Kane, he's supposed to retire soon so I could imagine Taker is being used to bury him.
voltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-10, 17:35   #1008
interstellardave

Someone on the gamefaqs forums put this chilling thought in my mind:

What is Hornswoggle is the Raw GM? *shudder*
Old 11-08-10, 18:24   #1009
Alive_and_Funky

Quote:
The problem is that the WWE does all the predictable stuff. It's been quite a while since I've been really surprised by something.
There was the riot (or whatever you want to call it) that started off the Nexus story line, but I guess part of what made that so great was how predictable WWE usually is anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbragg09 View Post
I thought this was about like high school or college wrestling.
Now THAT would be some pictures Id like to see lol
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy View Post

Ahahahahaha love Shawn Michaels.
He blew up Vince!

Quote:
Someone on the gamefaqs forums put this chilling thought in my mind:

What is Hornswoggle is the Raw GM? *shudder*
I sure hope not. Hornswoggle is still on SmackDown, right? Right?

I'd love it if someone we haven't seen for a while turns out to be Raw's GM, such as The Rock!
Okay, perhaps hoping for The Rock is a bit too ambitious, but I still figure that it would be pretty neat if something similar happens.
Alive_and_Funky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-10, 18:25   #1010
interstellardave

Hornswoggle hasn't been anywhere for a while... and I don't miss him!