Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Rise of the Tomb Raider

Old 13-10-15, 18:19   #19281
Stevo505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper_Crazy View Post
I feel like we need some kind of intervention. Everyone should get together in a circle, hold hands and sing. If you want to say something you can only speak when you're holding the iconic axe. You know, the kind of things they do in primary school.
Stevo505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-15, 18:28   #19282
Enya Brennan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Fighter View Post
You know money isnīt everything. Of course they are important and for many the primary reason to work, but a little recognition is always a good thing. Of course, only if it their version is not like TRU on PS2.
True. Idk how serious my post was anyway But yeah, I agree that they should get some recognition if the port ends up being good enough. Oh, and considering they ported the versions of the reboot most of us played, they really should have their work more acknowledged.
Enya Brennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-15, 18:58   #19283
E.Carnby

I still hope that the Xbox 360 version will be really successful. When I bought PS4 I do not know that will Rise of the Tomb Raider exclusive game. I think I have a right to be angry. I am not convinced of Xbox One quality for now and her future.

Last edited by E.Carnby; 13-10-15 at 19:00.
E.Carnby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-15, 19:25   #19284
Reyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Fighter View Post
You know money isnīt everything. Of course they are important and for many the primary reason to work, but a little recognition is always a good thing. Of course, only if it their version is not like TRU on PS2.
I don't think a porting company really expects a ton of recognition tbh, especially since this is a big game in the casual games industry as well, where it isn't common to know how a game ends up on other consoles.
Reyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-15, 20:05   #19285
Peep Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukass View Post
Some posts of PS4 players....meh...I don't wanna post here anymore. If the game was released for PS4 at the same time like the X version it would be DA BEST TOOM RAYDAH yet, but just because some people need to wait it is DA BIGGEST CRAP EVAH AND CD SHOULD BURN IN HEEEELL!

Jesus ****ing Christ. I'm done with TRF...
Yeah right, it's ONLY PS4 players who are criticizing the game, or you know maybe we want CD to finally deliver a game that is worthy of the name TOMB RAIDER, but what do I know? I'm just a bitter PS4 player, right?

I'll stop now, but both sides are being childish.
Peep Show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-15, 20:26   #19286
Reggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper_Crazy View Post
I feel like we need some kind of intervention. Everyone should get together in a circle, hold hands and sing. If you want to say something you can only speak when you're holding the iconic axe. You know, the kind of things they do in primary school.
We might have to think seriously about this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Doppie_ View Post
I did, but :
We will deal with console-war comments as being off topic from now on. Please use the report button if you think there's something that should be brought to our attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Show View Post
Yeah right, it's ONLY PS4 players who are criticizing the game, or you know maybe we want CD to finally deliver a game that is worthy of the name TOMB RAIDER, but what do I know? I'm just a bitter PS4 player, right?

I'll stop now, but both sides are being childish.
After my warning, you should have known to stop before you posted this. Consider this now a direct warning. It is a totally pointless argument that has been done to death. Does it really matter if someone here dismisses your opinion because you're a PS4 player? Surely that ought to say more about them than about you? Why continue to obsess over it? All it does it continue a bloody pointless feud that reached tedium months ago.
Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-15, 21:22   #19287
Jami393

Can I ask, is the collector's/special/whatever it is edition only packed with the Xbox One version of the game?
Jami393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-15, 21:24   #19288
James_Rutland

Just to think we'll probably be getting the launch trailer within the next 2-3 weeks
James_Rutland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-15, 21:43   #19289
Lara_Fan1

Just think, this time next month people would have completed the game and will be waiting for the third one .
Lara_Fan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-15, 21:43   #19290
Patrick star

With preferably some story trailer next week please
Patrick star is offline   Reply With Quote