www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Next Generation Level Editor

Old 23-03-20, 13:49   #281
JMN
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gancian View Post
I noticed that for the pickup model display, the plugin uses a simple transparency setting that fades the mesh in and out. While it does look good, it might be improved by using blending subtype 7 (see here) because I'm using a new mesh for the pistols and the effect of the two guns intersecting when semi-transparent is quite noticeable. Could it be done?
TokyoSU managed to decompile the function that draws the pickup model. I'll see if there's anything in there that can be modified to change the blending mode. Might not be possible though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post
I also got the classic item counter to work using the dev build. One small issue though, the text appears quite small.
Is there any way to make the inventory counter numbers larger but have it not effect any other fonts used (ammo counter in game HUD with guns drawn)
Yes it's possible with this:

Customize= CUST_CINV_TEXT, CINV_TXT_ITEM_QTY_IDLE, IGNORE, IGNORE, FT_SIZE_ATOMIC_CHAR, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE
Customize= CUST_CINV_TEXT, CINV_TXT_ITEM_QTY_ACTIVE, IGNORE, IGNORE, FT_SIZE_ATOMIC_CHAR, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE
JMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-20, 11:10   #282
Gancian
Student

JMN, I'm trying to create a setup in which you need to combine a GRENADE_AMMO1 with a CROSSBOW_AMMO1 to create an explosive arrow in the CROSSBOW_AMMO3 slot, but the command Customize= CUST_CINV_COMBO doesn't seem to work (at least not on these ammo types).
This is the setup I attempted:

Code:
Customize=  CUST_CINV_COMBO, CINV_ITEM_CROSSBOW_AMMO1, CINV_ITEM_GRENADE_GUN_AMMO1, CINV_ITEM_CROSSBOW_AMMO3, IGNORE, CINV_TRUE, CINV_FALSE, IGNORE
EDIT: I forgot to mention that I'm using the DEV Build and the Parameter to always show ammo in the inventory.

Last edited by Gancian; 25-03-20 at 11:11.
Gancian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-20, 16:08   #283
JMN
Explorer

Have you tried putting in all the fields? You're missing a couple of IGNOREs there at the end.
JMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-20, 20:42   #284
Gancian
Student

Thank you, JMN! That was indeed the mistake. I just thought that if final fields were left empty, they would be assumed as all "IGNORE". I can't remember where I read that...
Also Ng Center didn't return me any errors so I assumed I was fine.
Now everything works! Thank you, pal! <3