www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 26-03-20, 21:03   #551
Blue_light
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post

I would love it if all those edgy kids licking their toilets got Enterohemorragic E. coli infections.
Old 26-03-20, 21:23   #552
New Dwight

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Ew he did what?

Never mind let him stay in jail, people are pretty disgusting.

Edit

That guy be lying about having the virus, it takes at least a week for the test to come back. My grandmother was quarantined a whole week because of it. He probably got something else and is claiming to have the virus for attention.
When social media is involved, you know its likely.
New Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-20, 02:26   #553
Sir Launcelot
Relic Hunter

Just saw an article that said the cruise lines are cut out of the bailout package.

Apparently most of the dodgy bastards don't register in the US, even though this is where most of their customers come from, so they can avoid US taxes and regulations.

And now they get... nothing.

Ha... ha... ha!
Old 27-03-20, 04:36   #554
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Launcelot View Post
Just saw an article that said the cruise lines are cut out of the bailout package.

Apparently most of the dodgy bastards don't register in the US, even though this is where most of their customers come from, so they can avoid US taxes and regulations.

And now they get... nothing.

Ha... ha... ha!
Cruise lines are cesspools of disease anyone. I donít understand why anyone would want to be on one for an extended period of time. Thereís more horror stories of them out there than there are good ones.
Old 27-03-20, 06:10   #555
lance6439
Legend

A 21-year-old Tennessee woman who bragged on social media about not taking the coronavirus outbreak seriously has been diagnosed with the deadly illness, according to a report.

Quote:
Ireland Tate joked about not following instructions to stay home and practice social distancing amid the pandemic just days before she fell sick, news station WZTV reported.

In a social media video, the Nashville resident told her followers that she’s “aware that we’re supposed to be self-quarantining and social distancing” to “keep everyone safe” — but that she wasn’t worried.

“Cool. I get it. I just don’t think that I’m going to get the virus,” Tate said in the video.

But just days later, Tate found herself suffering from symptoms associated with the dangerous bug and tested positive.

“It feels like someone is sitting on my chest at all times,” she said. “It’s really hard to breathe. I’ve coughed until my throat has bled.”
Old 27-03-20, 07:02   #556
New Dwight

It's called karma, bitch. Hope she learned such lesson.
New Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-20, 10:16   #557
DragonSlayer
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy View Post
First world problems...
I don't give a if you think it's a first world problem they knew they were going to close on Wednesday because of the coronavirus.

They could and should have said something about how customers would get what they pre-ordered but they didn't, instead all we get is radio silence on their twitter and Facebook pages and website.

They won't even answer the phone all I got when I rang them 5 times yesterday was a recording telling me to call back later, the staff are in the stores I went to check yesterday and I saw them in there.

If I were the manager of the store I tried to call yesterday I would have the other staff come in to deal with customer enquiries about their pre-orders, the stores have been closed to customers that doesn't mean that they can't deal with customers over the phone, you can't get more socially distant than that at the moment.

Even the managers know nothing I checked with 1 of them, the managers should know something but they are in the dark as much as everyone else about preorders.

If my doctor can do over the phone appointments then there is no reason that GameStop's staff can't answer the phone.

I wouldn't be surprised if GameStop's head office is leaning on them and telling them that they are not to answer the phone and to ignore customer enquiries.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-20, 10:25   #558
ggctuk
Relic Hunter

Boris Johnson has coronavirus
Old 27-03-20, 11:34   #559
Catapharact
Tomb Raider

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggctuk View Post
Hopefully, this should hammer the point down for everyone that no one gets a free pass from this virus. You don't get to walk away from it just because of your status, your wealth, your age, your sex or your race. We all really are in this together.

And just to hammer this point home, a middle aged man in his 40s died of COVID in Ontario recently:

https://www.thestar.com/politics/pro...-in-cases.html

U.S. now has the highest number of confirmed COVID cases in the world; Surpassing China:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-latest-trump

Now, this might be because there is a possibility that China is hiding its actual number of confirmed cases or hasn't been thoroughly testing the population. Its still quite concerning however given that Trump wants to end the Lockdown in mid April.

On more positive news, Canada has now joined a global Drug Trial Tests for an anti-viral to combat COVID:

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...ug-trials.html

We really are in this together everyone. Stay safe.

Last edited by Catapharact; 27-03-20 at 11:38.
Catapharact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-20, 12:36   #560
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

I have no reason to believe Chinaís numbers. Iíd like to believe them but I donít.
Drop in cases? Well yeah, youíre welding people shut in their homes and if they die in there.. dead people canít get the virus. China, you so crazy.

As an American in the Midwest I still see families out and about, lots of people bored at home and just walking around the neighborhood or filling parks up. It doesnít surprise me that we have the most cases.