www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 26-04-21, 16:03   #10381
tomee
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendanlovesu1 View Post
I still don't see why they need to upgrade it when you can play it on ps5 w/ backwards compatibility for ps4. I would assume you can do the same w/ XBOX
I mean they don't need to, but there's no rule that says they can't just rerelease them. It's nice for people who don't already have them. I plan to buy a PS5 in the summer and a trilogy pack would be nice for me since I don't own a PS4.

Also if they wanted they could improve the visuals where they see fit. Shadow for example had to cut corners here and there and we still got "waiting for loading" freezes and giant walking sections while the game was loading. I'm assuming the power of next gen could mend these issues.
Old 26-04-21, 20:30   #10382
SoraSakai
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendanlovesu1 View Post
I still don't see why they need to upgrade it when you can play it on ps5 w/ backwards compatibility for ps4. I would assume you can do the same w/ XBOX
They could add higher resolution textures, updated and more detailed character models, new lighting effects and Ray-tracing.

Things that arenít included on the current console versions.