Ameliorator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartache View Post
this looks hella awesome!!
Aw thank you so much I appreciate it
Ameliorator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-21, 11:43   #34
MachoBroccoli

I just wanted to quickly pop in and say that the work that you guys are doing is nothing short of amazing!

Genuinely excited to see what you come up with next
MachoBroccoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-21, 17:25   #35
Ameliorator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoBroccoli View Post
I just wanted to quickly pop in and say that the work that you guys are doing is nothing short of amazing!

Genuinely excited to see what you come up with next
Hey, thanks for the support Steve it really means a lot. I’m glad you’re liking everything so far! There’s still plenty more to come
Old 20-12-21, 13:20   #36
LateRaider
Inactive

Hey Ameliorator, I came here to update my version of Legend Upgraded but I'm left feeling a bit lost.

What are the versions you're offering? This is what I've gleaned from reading your posts.

OldGen+ - The main mod. Contains Steve of Warr and ATombRaiderFan's texture fixes, as well as many of your own. Also replaces several low-quality assets with their next-gen equivalents. Choose between "Nishimura with sunglasses (broken reflections)" or "Nishimura with glasses (removed sunglasses' lenses)"

Legend Upgraded - ??? Has enhanced loading screens and skyboxes, maybe other things? Can choose between "Loading Screens Upgraded", "Skyboxes Upgraded (all next-gen skyboxes into Old Gen)", "Skyboxes Upgraded (same as before but without Bolivia)", "Legend Upgraded" is load screens and skyboxes together??

Additional Outfits - Exclusive PSP outfits ported to PC, some dummied outfits too
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-21, 16:11   #37
Ameliorator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
Hey Ameliorator, I came here to update my version of Legend Upgraded but I'm left feeling a bit lost.

What are the versions you're offering? This is what I've gleaned from reading your posts.

OldGen+ - The main mod. Contains Steve of Warr and ATombRaiderFan's texture fixes, as well as many of your own. Also replaces several low-quality assets with their next-gen equivalents. Choose between "Nishimura with sunglasses (broken reflections)" or "Nishimura with glasses (removed sunglasses' lenses)"

Legend Upgraded - ??? Has enhanced loading screens and skyboxes, maybe other things? Can choose between "Loading Screens Upgraded", "Skyboxes Upgraded (all next-gen skyboxes into Old Gen)", "Skyboxes Upgraded (same as before but without Bolivia)", "Legend Upgraded" is load screens and skyboxes together??

Additional Outfits - Exclusive PSP outfits ported to PC, some dummied outfits too
Hey LateRaider

I apologise if it’s unclear what Legend Upgraded is exactly. The way it is set up currently, Legend Upgraded on its own is higher res textures. I made this a separate mod because not everybody will be interested in HD textures and might only want the essential fixes, which are in the OldGen+ mod. The Skyboxes and Loading Screens Upgraded are separate because again, I wanted to offer people the choice of what they would like in their game.

Over the past few weeks though I’ve been making major changes to my mods, making everything clearer and more unified but I’ve been extremely busy with my college studies so I haven’t had a lot of time to work on this. I may have to put a hold on Legend Upgraded and just focus on finding more fixes for OldGen+ for the time being. I do have updates for the loading screens which I can share soon though but, for the foreseeable future, I’ll probably just be working on OldGen+. I hope all of this makes sense
Old 20-12-21, 22:58   #38
LateRaider
Inactive

It does! Thank you very much. I don't mind having lower-res textures so I would only want OldGen+, which is an enhanced version of Legend Fixes by ATRF. Thank you so much!

So if I've understood all that, basically...

- OldGen+: Forked from ATombRaiderFan's Legend Fixes, which was forked from MachoBroccoli's Attempting to Fix Textures. Corrects texture many, many texture errors in TR:L.
- Legend Upgraded: Several projects. Legend Upgraded itself, higher-res environment textures.
- Skyboxes: Higher-res skyboxes (Two versions: One that does and one that does not alter the sky in Bolivia).
- Loading Screens Upgraded, which has higher-res load screens.
- Additional Outfits: Ports over extra outfits from the PSP version.

Last edited by LateRaider; 05-09-22 at 17:40.
LateRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-21, 02:26   #39
Deathly Karma

Just a mere suggestion and not a demand but is it possible to have Next-Gen styled Load Screens like on 360 and PS3? It's always bothered me that the PC Load Screens are always the same, no matter if it's in Next-Gen mode or not.
Deathly Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-21, 12:17   #40
Ameliorator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateRaider View Post
It does! Thank you very much. I don't mind having lower-res textures so I would only want OldGen+, which is an enhanced version of Legend Fixes by ATRF. Thank you so much!

So if I've understood all that, basically...

- OldGen+: Forked from ATombRaiderFan's Legend Fixes, which was forked from MachoBroccoli's Attempting to Fix Textures. Corrects texture many, many texture errors in TR:L.
- Legend Upgraded: Several projects. Legend Upgraded itself, higher-res environment textures. Skyboxes, which has higher-res skyboxes (Two versions: One that does and one that does not alter the sky in Bolivia). Loading Screens Upgraded, which has higher-res load screens.
- Additional Outfits: Ports over extra outfits from the PSP version.
Yep that’s exactly right. Legend Fixes is what ATRF has renamed the archived versions of their mods that they started, including OldGen+. I picked up the OldGen+ mod where ATRF left it and it gets it’s new updates in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathly Karma View Post
Just a mere suggestion and not a demand but is it possible to have Next-Gen styled Load Screens like on 360 and PS3? It's always bothered me that the PC Load Screens are always the same, no matter if it's in Next-Gen mode or not.
Hey there, thanks for the suggestion. This is something I looked into at the very beginning but unfortunately all loading screens in the game share the same texture files for both Old Gen and Next Gen. It would be nice to have unique load screens for Next Gen but we don’t have the tools to edit that much of the game