www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 27-12-19, 20:31   #1281
tomee
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActuallyArlow View Post
Nice! I'' probs subscribe to. Do you plan on uploading MK11 ranked matches to?
I have MK11, but I bought only a week ago so needless to say my gameplay is really poor. I play on Steam with a PS4 controller. The net code seems much worse in MK11 though. The matches desynchronise almost half the time. Is this the same for all PC players? Can someone confirm? MKX ran perfectly for me.
Old 28-12-19, 20:45   #1282
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

I finally beat all 30 stages of the Gauntlet lol.
Old 28-12-19, 23:39   #1283
ActuallyArlow
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
I finally beat all 30 stages of the Gauntlet lol.
Nice! I'm stuck on stage 18 oof
I can't get the 5 krushing blows XD
Old 29-12-19, 02:39   #1284
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActuallyArlow View Post
Nice! I'm stuck on stage 18 oof
I can't get the 5 krushing blows XD
Wait until you get to the last few I am glad to be finished lol. I used Kitana, Sindel, and Jade for that one. Find a character who can land easy krushing blows and it’ll get a bit easier.
Old 29-12-19, 10:16   #1285
Emix
Relic Hunter

I scream every single time i get this intro: https://youtu.be/OCD62YR67M8?t=1865

Cetrion casually saying: "By dying..."
Emix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-19, 12:58   #1286
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

And how she says it kills me lol. I thought I was the only one that cracks up at that intro.
Old 29-12-19, 19:44   #1287
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter

She says it so nonchalantly it's perfect!

Also on the Gauntlet towers, some tips.

Any tower where the opponent can insta-kill you with a Fatal Blow that takes your entire life bar, equip one of that tower konsumable called "Orb of The Dragon King". That one lets you use your Fatal Blow irregardless of how much life you have left, so you don't have to deal with the gamble of getting your life down to 30% just to pull the FB on them.

Also for any tower (but again, especially for those that have the insta-kill Fatal Blow) use Noob Saibot and equip the konsumable that lets you summon Liu Kang. With this, get into a rhythm of throwing Liu Kang's bicycle kick and then using Noob's teleport throw. If you get into a good timing cycle doing that, the opponent will barely be able to get a hit in whatever bull**** konsumables they're trying to throw at you.

Also I'm in love with these klassic skins! Jade looks amazing. I never realised just how toned her arms are in the other skins where she's so covered up, she's so strong-looking! Shame the lower body doesn't match (because unlike Skarlet, where the smaller butt works and I think people are over-reacting, Jade has literally the exact same lower body and it is too slim for her).

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 29-12-19 at 19:46.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-19, 22:09   #1288
tomee
Tomb Raider

Cetrion has the best insults and clap backs. She just says everything in such a casual and laid back manner. I love her. Too bad I really don't see her returning in the next game.

I'm still stuck on level 9 of the gauntlet. The first tower had Skarlet 3 times, but in the third there's constantly blood raining and it's melting my lifebar like warm candle. There's a small circle that lets me regenerate health if I stand in it, but Skarlet's just too happy to outzone/harass me that I really struggle. I tried a consumable that lets me resist all blood attacks for short periods of time, but I still sucked. Ugh.
Old 02-01-20, 10:16   #1289
Ms.LaraCroft
Historian

I kinda feel like I should get MK11. I'm not super into all the guts kind of stuff or anything, but the game looks like a lot of fun. What do ya guys think?
Ms.LaraCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-20, 19:02   #1290
Emix
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.LaraCroft View Post
I kinda feel like I should get MK11. I'm not super into all the guts kind of stuff or anything, but the game looks like a lot of fun. What do ya guys think?
Some thing are fun, but some things don't feel fun at all. Also i don't like majority of the roster. I am only playing few characters since day 1.
Emix is online now   Reply With Quote