www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 02-01-20, 23:18   #1291
ActuallyArlow
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.LaraCroft View Post
I kinda feel like I should get MK11. I'm not super into all the guts kind of stuff or anything, but the game looks like a lot of fun. What do ya guys think?
If you get past the learning curve and technical stuff, its pretty fun. Also if you buy it, prepare yourself for trolls when you go online. (Granted, all online gaming has some form of trolls)
Old 04-01-20, 17:33   #1292
Emix
Relic Hunter

Have you guys seen this Skarlet skin:

It's such a serve! I want it so bad.
Emix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-20, 21:18   #1293
ActuallyArlow
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emix View Post
Have you guys seen this Skarlet skin:

It's such a serve! I want it so bad.
I'm so sad its only on mk mobile hopefully they release it for other platforms! Also hoping Kold War Skarlet will eventually be put in the krystal store. I mean they put Pirate Kano in the store so thats good.
Old 16-01-20, 14:22   #1294
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

The Joker looks like he is going to be fun!!! Kitana with the Catwoman outfit is beautiful I will be wearing that all the time now lol.
Old 16-01-20, 21:23   #1295
ActuallyArlow
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
The Joker looks like he is going to be fun!!! Kitana with the Catwoman outfit is beautiful I will be wearing that all the time now lol.
He's probably going to have a set-up playstyle like Dvorah. Not my most fave fight style but I atleast hope he won't be low on tier lists like in Injustice 2.
Old 20-01-20, 20:46   #1296
Emix
Relic Hunter

I finished full krypt for the 2nd time and was literally only getting tower consumables, krypt items and some augments. I also got few concept arts and i am still missing a lot of them. What a ****ing mess!
Emix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-20, 19:41   #1297
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emix View Post
I finished full krypt for the 2nd time and was literally only getting tower consumables, krypt items and some augments. I also got few concept arts and i am still missing a lot of them. What a ****ing mess!
Yeah it’s annoying. It seems after this new update they have it wear if you hit vases and stuff you get consumables and etc. now as well. I’m not sure if they restocked the Krypt with new stuff, but I do see that the Forge has new items you can make now.

Update: Some gear can also spawn from breaking vases now.

Last edited by AntRaidsTombs; 21-01-20 at 23:59.
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-20, 22:24   #1298
ActuallyArlow
Explorer

What do y'all think of the new patch? Geras, Johnny & Cetrion all got nerfed. I'm just glad fatal blows are nerfed & flawless blocks are fixed. Also Kitanas B14 string is finally a mid, mid instead of mid, high.
Old 22-01-20, 23:12   #1299
tomee
Tomb Raider

Fatal blows can still hit from behind. I've seen Kollector and Sub Zero do it on Twitter today.

Kitana's belly slice krushing blow needs a new requirement desperately. It already scaled like hell, but now that jump kicks have been nerfed, it's even worse. I've seen an "optimal" corner combo today that ended with the belly slice and the krushing blow did a grand total of 3%...

Edit: Actually, maybe the requirement is fine, but fix the damage scaling instead. Imagine doing a lengthy corner combo only for such a pathetic payoff.

Last edited by tomee; 22-01-20 at 23:18.
tomee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-20, 00:09   #1300
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

People on Twitter are saying Kitana has a new brutality. Great now I have to find that along with the two new taunts lol.